Chapter 4: Nightmares from the Past!

At Beacon Academy, all the Students take their moment to meet the Autobots as well as Marissa and Clarissa Faireborn. The next day Afterwards they all get ready for the school dance that will take place soon. Meanwhile at the now empty Auditorium, the Atlas Military and the Autobots discuss the recent mission Bumblebee was set out on.

Bumblebee: "It's a lot to talk about, but I'll try to summarize as best as I can."

Everyone pays attention to what Bumblebee will say.

Bumblebee: "It all started after we restored Cybertron. The Allspark was placed back to the core to sustain the planet and generate new lives. However we had the Allspark from the alternate future and decided to bring it back to its rightful timeline. But it was really low on Energon that Rodimus Prime had to use the Sword of Primus to restore it, at the cost of his title of being a Prime. With that I swore to restore the Allspark myself, but the timeline was corrupted that I saw variants of different bots. Eventually I brought the Allspark back to the Cybertron of the alternate future and restored the timeline."

Optimus: "However you had to use the Dead Universe to jump through the timeline."

Bumblebee: "Yes. But before any of this happened, Primus himself thanked me for restoring Cybertron and gifting me with… that."

Bumblebee then points at a pod.

Gale: "What is that?"

Bumblebee: "That is a Stasis Pod with a protoform inside."

Gale was confused but the Autobots looked at him with shock.

Wheeljack: "So you're telling us that Primus gave you a future Cybertronian, and it hasn't woken up yet?!"

Bumblebee: "Yeah. Primus said that once the protoform is ready, it will be our greatest ally."

Elita-One: "That's a relief, allies are sometimes difficult to find before all of this."

General Ironwood: "We will do everything we can to help you with whatever you need, and perhaps we can assist in your war."

Optimus looks at General Ironwood.

Optimus: "I appreciate your assistance, General Ironwood. However we cannot risk bringing our war to your world, knowing the dangers of darkness that dwells. The Grimm you speak of."

General Ironwood: "I assure you we-"

Just then an Atlesian soldier walks in.

Atlesian soldier: "General Ironwood, sir! We lost all communications with our team at the crash site! No one's responding!"

General Ironwood: "What?!"

Optimus also receives a transmission.

Optimus: "It appears we have a situation as well." (He clicks his comm link)

Cliffjumper (over the radio): "REPEAT! INFILTRATED! SECURITY SYSTEMS BREACHED! CAN ANYONE-"
(Shots are heard in the background and the signal cuts out)

Optimus was saddened.

Optimus: "Ratchet, can you trace the signal and give me a status?"

Ratchet: "On it!" (Ratchet then takes out his tablet to read Cliffjumper's signal, which has flatlined) "Oh no."

Winter: "What is it?"

Ratchet (voice breaking): "It seems that one of our companions, Cliffjumper… just went offline."

All the Autobots look down in sadness, even Arcee clenches her fist.

Optimus: "Cliffjumper was one of the many brave Autobots that we have fought alongside for years. He will always be remembered and his end will not be in vain."