Chapter 13: No rest

Moments after Drift, Bumblebee and Chainbreak returned from the crash site. They reported everything to Optimus, Elita-One, and Marissa.they were all distraught by the news.

Optimus: "No! For what reason do the Decepticons have to defile the deceased vessels of their fallen comrades?!"

Elita-One: "They've always been known to do horrible stuff, but this?!... I don't like it."

Marissa: "There has to be a con heartless enough to pull off this kind of crap! The question is who?"

Everyone takes their time to think, but Bumblebee came to a realization of who it might be.

Bumblebee: "What if it was Shockwave?" (Everyone looks to him) "Think about it, he always takes an opportunity to create something horrible. I realized what he's capable of when I saw that two-headed seeker before the war on Cybertron."

Chainbreak: "Who's Shockwave?"

Ratchet: "Shockwave is a Decepticon scientist who sees emotions as a weakness. He deleted them so that way whatever he creates will go without flaw." (Chainbreak gasps in horror)

Optimus: "With that said, we must take Bumblebee's claim into consideration. He is a force to be reckoned with, Physically and mentally. Furthermore if Bludgeon's body is in his possession, then I'm afraid of the horrors he may create from his twisted mind!"

Meanwhile at the Land of Darkness, Shockwave analyzes the properties and elements of the Grimm pools. He then pulls up a seemingly repaired body of the still Deceased Bludgeon.

Shockwave: "The next part of my experiment involves the substance." (Turns to Tyrian.) "I have to give you my appreciation for your cooperation and assistance."

Tyrian laughs uncontrollably and bows to Shockwave.

Tyrian: "It is a great opportunity to work with a brilliant mind from another world, such as yourself!" (He cackles once again.)

Shockwave: ". . . Right. Beginning the final processes." (He presses an icon on his tablet.)

As he does so, the Slab that holds Bludgeon starts moving itself at an angle to have his body fall in the grimm pool. As it falls, the body slowly submerges itself and Shockwave activates the Energon revival kit that was attached. After that, they all wait as the Grimm pool glows and the body within starts to flinch violently. Hazel looks with discomfort, and Tyrian gives a huge smile as he cackles. Megatron observes everything, but thinks back to the time when all the factions faced Unicron's forces. But he dismisses the thought, and approaches everyone.

Megatron: "Tell me Hazel… What is the full detail of Salem's plan?"

Hazel takes out his scroll and pulls up a holographic projection of Amity Colosseum.

Hazel: "After a successful attempt to hack into their systems we are now able to manipulate the outcome of the Vytal Festival's tournament, four individuals that we know are partaking in this tournament to throw everyone off their tracks should they ever be suspected." (The hologram then pulls up profiles of Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, and Neo in her disguise.) "When the time is right, the spectators will be in a panic whatever happens, and that will draw all the Grimm's attention." (The next hologram shows the map of Vale and Beacon.) "Afterwards, Adam Taurus and his army of the White Fang will mobilize and destroy everything in the town." (The next hologram shows the CCT area.) "With enough negativity from the chaos, the creature known as a Wyvern will awaken from dormant and finish everything as the CCT Tower is reduced to nothing." (The holograms shut down.)

Shockwave: "An ingenious plan, however I do not see the succession of world domination if there are no humans for this Salem to rule over." (Tyrian laughs and Catches everyone's attention.)