Chapter 24: A shooting star soon out of View.

Character Spotlight: Jaune and Pyrrha.

After the initiation test during the first couple of days in Beacon Academy, it was time for all the students to officially form their team by Professor Ozpin.

Professor Ozpin: "Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the White rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as team JNPR." (Nora giggles and hugs Ren) "Led by… Jaune Arc."

Jaune gasps in surprise and Pyrrha smiles for him.

Ozpin: "Congratulations young man."

As the days pass by, Jaune gets relentlessly picked on By Cardin Winchester; The leader of Team CRDL. At every opportunity that Jaune isoffered help, he denies it. It is especially shown the night Pyrrha talks to Jaune in private.

Pyrrha: "We can train up here after class, where no one can bother us!"

Jaune: "You think I need help?"

Pyrrha: "N-no! That's not what I meant!"

Jaune: "But you just said it."

Pyrrha: "Jaune, everyone needs a little push from time to time. It doesn't make you any different from the rest of us! You made it to Beacon, that speaks volumes of what you're capable of!" (Jaune turns away from her in shame)

Jaune: "You're wrong. I don't belong here."

Pyrrha: "That's a terrible thing to say! Of course you do!" (Jaune turns around back to her."

Jaune (Frustrated): "No, I don't!" (He sighs) "I wasn't really accepted into Beacon…" (Pyrrha gasps)

Pyrrha: "What do you mean?" (Jaune looks down with guilt.)

Jaune then proceeds to explain that he cheated his way into Beacon, because of how he always wanted to be a warrior like his father and Grandfather.

Jaune: "I was just never good enough."

Pyrrha: "Then let me help you!"

Jaune: "I don't want help! I don't want to be the damsel in distress, I want to be the hero!"