Chapter 18: Peace Succumbs to Flames.

Warning: Everything written has description of dark material such as a character's Injury and/or death. Viewers discretion is advised.
___________________________________________

Outside of Amity Colosseum, all of the students are seen escaping to the Airships that are escorted by Atlesian soldiers. The students that are already boarded are seen devastated, heard crying, and fearing for their lives. Outside, Arcee, Drift, and Bumblebee all drive up to protect everyone. Soon after, Elita-One joins them.

Elita-One: "Autobots, Optimus is Joining Ratchet, Wheeljack and Perceptor to help the citizens of Vale. As for everyone else, Marissa and her Niece are fending off against the Grimm at the Colosseum, while Gale and Chainbreak are heading to the memorial."

Bumblebee: "Are you serious?! We have to help him!"

Arcee: "Bumblebee, our objective right now are the civilians here. The best we can do is-"

Before Arcee could finish, Multiple bullheads fly in and land beside the platforms.

Drift: "Reinforcements?"

The bullhead's door opens to reveal Beowolves. The Civilians who saw all scream in horror, and one of them gets killed by a Beowolf thrashing them to the ground with blood splattering. Drift gasps in horror.

Drift (Enraged): "NOOOO!!!"

He then Charges at the Grimm as he draws his duo Kitana. As the Beowolves drew their attention to him, they all roared and charged at Drift. He then slashes all the Grimm. Elita-One, Arcee, and Bumblebee all shoot against the Grimm while everyone escapes as well. Even General Ironwood joins in and kills a Beowolf.
Meanwhile in the streets of Vale, Chainbreak races to the memorial while Gale Defends her from the Incoming Grimm. Soon enough they both pull up to the memorial. As Gale gets off, Chainbreak transforms. Gale then runs to the memorial grounds and gasps in horror at what he sees, as does Chainbreak; the site of fallen and bloodied Atlas soldiers piled in front of the monument.

Gale (Horrified): "Oh God!"

Chainbreak: "I can't believe Grimm can do horrible stuff like this!"

???: "They're capable of doing so."

They both then drew their attention to the top of the monument to see that it was Adam who spoke.

Adam: "But I was the one who spilled their blood!" (Gale gasps in horror)

Gale (Voice breaking): "How?" (His grip shakes but he aims at Adam) "HOW COULD YOU?!?!" (He shoots furiously at Adam)

As Adam jumps off the monument, he also deflects the incoming shots and charges at Gale. As he gets closer, Gale converts his weapon Switchblade to its Tonfa configuration. As Adam swung his Kitana, Gale blocked it with his blade.

Adam: "That's what I should be asking you humans! If you don't discriminate against the faunus then how could you stand by and watch as we all face discrimination, AND NOT DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT?!" (He charges his semblance through his blade)