Chapter 27: Uncertainty

In Atlas, Clarissa was at a hospital visiting Gale as he was still in a coma. As she enters his room, she starts to tear up as she holds his hand.

Clarissa (Voice Breaking): "Hi, Gale

Clarissa (Voice Breaking): "Hi, Gale. I just wanted to see you." (Her tears start to fall.) "I was given a new weapon, thanks to Aunt Marissa and General Ironwood. I... I know I don't have a Semblance like you do, but... I feel like I can fight like you." (She kneels down beside his hospital bed.) "But... I also feel like I'm not strong enough without you." (She then thinks back.) "When you were at your lowest point, you also found your resolve by your own strength. I thought I was the one who helped you, but really... You inspired me." (She looks down.) "I want to say it. But I'm not ready yet. I-... I want to be able to say it when you wake up." (She then stands up and continues to look down.) "I know that you can wake up. If you found your resolve back then, I know you can do it again... I believe in you."

With that she starts to leave. But just as she got out of his room and into the Hallway, Marissa was standing with her back against the wall, this caught Clarissa off guard.

Marissa: (She sighs) "He'll pull through. I know he will." (Clarissa wipes her tears)

Clarissa: "You think so?"

Marissa then walks up to her Niece and hugs her.

Marissa: "I know so..."

As they both finish hugging, Pyrrha places her hand on Clarissa's shoulder.

Clarissa: "Pyrrha..." (She hugs Pyrrha as well)

Pyrrha: "Clarissa. I know how you feel about him." (She looks up at Pyrrha with surprise) "If you really feel that way about him, then there's one thing you have to do that even he would want for you to do."

Clarissa: "What's that?"

Pyrrha: "He wouldn't want for you to cry, but if he were standing right here, he would say for you to go forward. You must keep moving on."

Clarissa's eyes started to tear up, but she quickly wiped them and took a deep breath. Marissa then walks up to them.

Marissa: "Come on, let's go."

Clarissa: "Are we... getting ready for the charity?"

Marissa looks at her, then nods. Clarissa then follows her as did Pyrrha.

Meanwhile back at the boat, Blake was observing the ocean once again. However she turned around and looked up at the higher levels of the boat. She then sees a hooded figure watching over her. She immediately grabs her weapon.

Blake: "Who's there?!"

The Hooded figure didn't answer, however Instead, make a run for it. Blake also failed to notice a creature from a distance. Suddenly the Vessel shakes, and a creature rises from the water. As its shadow casts over the vessel everyone panics with fear.