ℙ𝕃𝕆𝕋 𝕀𝔻𝔼𝔸

'In which Klaus Mikaelson has two daughters, Hope is the first-born and the other one is two months younger than her. 

After two weeks of Klaus leaving Mystic Falls forever, Caroline finds out that she is pregnant and when she recalls who the father is, she wants to abort but she stops and decides to have the baby.

Then she remembers that Klaus is also having a child with Hayley so she also decides not to tell Klaus about it till the baby is born.

Finally, when the child is born, she is shocked to see how beautiful her daughter was but no matter what she did or tried to do, in the end, it always came back to the thought of sending the little girl away.

The blonde vampire was scared that she will lose everyone she loves if they find out about her daughter's father so she takes a few months away from the supernatural drama of Mystic Falls and gives birth, but her motherly instincts stop her from sending the girl away but after few months Caroline makes a decision to give her daughter to Klaus.

It just so happens to be at the same time when Hayley tries and successfully takes Hope away from her family, New Orleans, and her father.

After fourteen years a young teenager walks in a supernatural school to enroll herself where she meets the people who turn her life upside down.

What happens when the two sisters unite and what happens when Klaus finally finds Hope, and what punishment is he planning for the runaway married couple who decided to steal his little girl away from him.'

ENJOY!