ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟝 ~ ℂℍ𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔼 𝕆𝔽 ℙ𝕃𝔸ℕ𝕊

After that day in Mystic Falls, nothing was the same with the residents of Mystic Falls, at Alaric's wedding they all found out that there is a murderer brother of Jo and he killed the bride before she could say 'I do'.

Jo's death hurt Alaric more than anything because he didn't just lose his wife on their wedding day but he also lost his kids as Jo was pregnant, Damon and Enzo both knew this wasn't the time to leave Alaric alone so they decide to stay back and move to New Orleans after their kids are born.

In between this Klaus along with Marcel decided to kill Strix, Tristan, and Aurora De'Martels as they found out that they were helping Lucien, and the other venom bottle was made for Aurora.

Klaus was so busy with Faith and the city matters that he forgot all about his feeling for Cami and they both became best friends instead of being in a relationship, after a few weeks Cami and Stefan started dating and Klaus was happy for both his best friends.

Rebekah and Elijah tried to come back to the city but Klaus told them that he may have forgiven them for what they did but he still doesn't trust them enough to let them back in his city, so they decided to leave Klaus and live somewhere else with Freya.

Elena and Bonnie were eight months pregnant when they found out that Caroline too is pregnant with Alaric and Jo's kids, Jo was a witch and her crazy ass coven did a spell before Jo's death to save their legacy and transferred the kids to Caroline who they knew would not die easily as she was an immortal being, a vampire.

Caroline tells everyone the truth about Faith being her and Klaus's daughter and how she abandoned her daughter and how much she regrets her decision and all but they knew Klaus would not give her a second chance after everything he had been through with Hayley.

So after Bonnie and Elena had their children they all moved to New Orleans, Alaric wanted a supernatural free life for his kids and asks Caroline to move with them to another city, and Caroline agrees, not wanting to make the same mistake again.

Klaus was surprised to hear about Caroline being pregnant but he does not comment and leaves the topic because he knew if he said something then it create a lot of fuss and he didn't want that anymore.

-------------------------------------

When Faith was around three Stefan proposes to Camille and the blonde said yes, and while they were on their honeymoon in Paris they come across this little boy who is probably the same age as Faith or a little older than her.

They could feel the power coming from the boy but when they asked the boy about his whereabouts the boy told him that his father died when he was two and then his mother started abusing him so he ran from his home.

Camille breaks down after hearing the boy's story and asks Stefan if they can adopt the boy who was a supernatural child who was lost and had no one to turn to, they talk to Klaus, Marcel, and Damon about this and they all agree to bring the boy to New Orleans where they will have all the paperwork done so they could legally adopt the boy.

Klaus was personally attached to this boy's life story as he was a child who got abused and his son also got abused until Klaus found him, this boy's condition brought an idea to Klaus's mind that he wanted to share with everyone.

Camille and Stefan cut their honeymoon short and come back to New Orleans where everyone welcomes them with open arms and showers the little boy with love and care, the boy is then named Atlas Lillian Salvatore.

After a few days, Klaus organizes a dinner at his home where tells everyone about his plan to start a supernatural school for their kids and for other kids who are like Atlas, others also agree with his plan and they all start working on this.

They all think about it and decide to open the school in Mystic Falls as New Orleans had barriers around it and no one was lifting them because it was what kept them and the city safe, 

The Salvatore family donates their house to the boarding school while the St. John-Bennett family donates all the items to the armory, the Mikaelson family funds the school for everything, and after a lot of convincing Klaus agrees to let Caroline work at the school as headmistress.

Caroline once went to talk to Klaus about Faith, she just apologized to him and told him and others to never tell Faith about her and keep her a secret, she also asked him to please let her see her daughter from afar without telling Faith the truth and surprisingly Klaus agreed.  

(I changed the storyline a little bit, there are no sirens, no hell or cade, no hellfire needed, no prison world as Alaric, Damon, and Enzo kill Kai after Jo's death once and for all, and Katherine is alive,)

-------------------------------------

Life on the run was not the best one for Hayley, Jackson, and Hope as they were always on guard and there was never a moment of peace for them, and Hope was fuzzier even though she was not like this in New Orleans and both Hayley and Jackson knew why was Hope reacting so bad but they didn't wanna admit the truth.

Hayley occasionally got a call from Elijah just to ask how his niece was and after doing that he used to end the call, apparently after they left Klaus kicked Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya out of the city and Hayley thought just like always Klaus would cave in and let them back in his life but this time Klaus was serious which shocked Hayley.

Hayley and Jackson tried to contact their pack in New Orleans but nothing worked, not even through Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya, no one was allowed in New Orleans anymore and those who go in there rarely came back.

Hayley and Jackson's relationship was far from perfect and worse than broken because of them always being on guard and running, they never had time to just sit down and live peacefully like Jackson imagined it to be.

They took Klaus too lightly but it was too late now even if they do decide to return, they know Klaus will skin them alive, and even if he does show mercy to Hayley because of Hope, he will kill Jackson in the most painful way possible.

With time their relationship with each other didn't change and Hayley never felt any kind of romantic feeling for Jackson though she started to have this longing feeling for certain someone with blue eyes and blonde hair, he used to always come in nightmares which always ended in either her being betrayed and dead like she betrayed him or her being left alone by everyone.

Hayley knew she messed up, she knew she messed up badly this time but she didn't have the guts to own up to her mistakes.

In the first few months, Rebekah used to call her to ask about Hope but after some time Rebekah also stopped calling Hayley and only ever called on Hope's birthday to check on her niece before ending the call without any other conversation.

And it was just the beginning things were only going to get worse for them with time.