ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟛 ~ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂℍ𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔼𝔻 𝕃𝕀𝕍𝔼𝕊

THREE MONTHS LATER:

Hayley and Jackson were on their way to Crystal River, Florida. It was a hard thing for them to stay hidden especially with a fuzzy child who was constantly crying and yelling whenever she was up.

Hope was always cute, no drama whatsoever little girl but ever since they left New Orleans there hasn't been a single day when Hope did not cry, every second the little one was up she would try to use her magic to stop the car or cause some trouble so Jackson put the magic stopping bracelet on her wrist.

Hayley has been having a hard time trying to calm her daughter down while also dealing with Jackson who is out of his mind because of the little girl and her nonstop crying and wailing for god knows what.

 Actually, they both knew why Hope was crying and wailing but neither of them wanted to admit and they thought that how long can she even protest, she will soon forget about him and accept Jackson.

She was also worried that the remaining pack members who all just 'mysteriously disappeared', she is not able to contact anyone in New Orleans and now the last option she is left with is to call Elijah, but she also knows how much Jackson hates Elijah and the Mikaelson family so she didn't call him.

They were right now at a gas station, Hope was sleeping and Jackson was standing a bit further away from the car, deep in thought.

Hayley comes out with a bag filled with all the necessary stuff that they might need and puts it in the car before deciding to check on her husband, she goes and touches his arm but Jackson flinches.

"What's wrong?" Hayley asks slightly worried about him "Nothing" Jackson mutters and brushes her off, they both get back in the car and resume their journey.

-----------------------------------

The rest of the Mikaelsons decide to stay on the outskirts but Marcel finds them and tells them to go away because Klaus is at his worst right now and if any of them know anything about Hope or her whereabouts.

They should tell him or no one knows what Klaus will do, Klaus asks Marcel to deliver this message to the family and to keep Faith a secret from everyone except him, Marcel, Camille, Kol, and Davina.

It has been months since anyone saw Klaus or Davina and no one even knew that Kol Mikaelson was also back from the dead, Marcel is the only one who has any contact between the three and the rest of the world, despite being the strongest in the world Klaus never felt so helpless in his entire life.

Every night the same dream,
every night the same guilt,
every night the same regret,
every night the same pain,
every night the same feeling of being incomplete.

He had nothing and everything at the same time, he had his Faith but his Hope was still not there with him, in his arms, sleeping peacefully like her sister without a care of the outside world, knowing that nothing could ever harm her as long as her father is alive.

The most important concern he had was what if Hope grows up without even knowing that her real father loves her?
what if his enemies find her before he could?
what if Hope's mother never tell their daughter the truth about him?

He was so angry at her that even after all this time he was unable to take her name, he wanted to kill her for what she did, he wanted to rip Jackson to shreds but he knew he can't do something like that.

He had to be better, and he was the reason why Hayley did what he did so he had to be better for Faith, he knew one day Hope will come back, cause there will be one when she will know about the truth and if she's anything like him then she won't be able to live with herself without hearing his side of the story.