ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟟 ~ ℍ𝕆ℙ𝔼 𝕄𝔸ℝ𝕊ℍ𝔸𝕃𝕃

Faith was in deep thought after the others left, she was playing with her pendant, opening and closing it again and again as she looked at her missing sister's photo, her legs were on Atlas's lap while she lay on the couch with her head on the armrest.

The boy was getting irritated with the tick-tick sound of the opening and closing of the pendant again and again, he takes a deep breath and closes the book he was reading before looking at the girl who was deep in thought.

"What is it?" Atlas asks her but Faith shakes her head, the boy keeps looking at her with a raised eyebrow which makes the girl sigh as she starts speaking "What if I tell you that I think I just met my sister," Faith says which makes Atlas both shocked and confused.

"I'd say you're crazy," Atlas says like it was the most obvious thing without even looking up from his book and Faith throws a pillow in his face "I am serious, I just met a girl who had the same blue eyes as me, I felt the magic coming from her, it was familiar, she was not just a witch, I could sense it," Faith says and Atlas looks unsure.

"I know you want to find your sister, I know what she means to you, to your father, to your family but this is beyond stupid," Atlas says and looks at Faith.

"You can't just assume that a girl with blue eyes is your sister, there must be a hundred witches in this school who have blue eyes and are powerful," Atlas says.

"But that doesn't mean that she's your sister, you can't do this to your father, what if you're wrong and she's not who you think she is, then what?" Atlas asks her and Faith looks down.

"Your father is a strong man, Faith, but even he can take only this much pain, he's been through a lot and still his wounds are not healed, he's still waiting for the day when he will finally have his eldest daughter in his arms, he may not show it to the world but inside he's breaking and we all know it," Atlas says as few tears fall from Faith's eyes and Atlas wipes them.

"I know but for the first time in years, I have felt this way, Attie, I know I may be wrong but what if I am right? what if she is really our Hope, even though the girl's name is Hope," Faith says and Atlas again looks shocked at another piece of information.

"Then we'll keep an eye on her, we don't tell anyone about this, not yet, I'll talk to my father about this and he will handle Caroline, where is the girl, Hope, staying?" Atlas asks Faith who smirks at him "In the room beside mine," Faith says and Atlas laughs.

"You really think she's our Hope, you didn't allow anyone to have that room, only you, me, Skylar, Ava, Aiden, Nik, and that empty room were on that side and you wanted to keep it that way, you didn't want anyone intruding, you are really on a mission," Atlas says and Faith also smiles "We are on a mission," she says and they both smirk at each other.

THE NEXT DAY:

Faith and Atlas were in front with Ava, Aiden, and Skylar behind them talking about something and walking out of the private hallway when they see Caroline along with her daughters.

The man from before and the girl Faith is saying can be missing Hope with two strollers standing outside the headmistress's office.

Lizzie and Josie looked excited at seeing them even after knowing that they were just going to ignore them, Hope saw their excitement and looked at the five with a shocked look, their aura was strong and commanding.

Even though most of them were laughing, and smiling still felt like they were the most powerful and dangerous people walking.

Hope recognizes Faith from yesterday but the rest were still a mystery to her, Caroline smiles at the five and along with the twins wished them "Good morning," the five of them just greeted Caroline with a small 'Morning' and went back to what they were talking about.