ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟙𝟠 ~ 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝕆𝔽 𝔸𝕃𝕎𝔸𝕐𝕊 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕍𝔼ℝ (𝟜)

"But you remember the story I told you about the deal Esther made about the firstborns?" Faith asks and Hope nods.

"Well Dahlia came back to collect, she came for my sister but my family was not ready to give my sister so easily, the wolf girl got turned into a hybrid when she gave birth to my sister and later on she married another wolf lad in unification ceremony to have a pack with hightened strengths fighting for her baby girl," Faith says.

"At first everything felt like it would be okay but who knew that the marriage would be my family's greatest mistake, while my whole family was busy fighting Dahlia, the wolf lad convinced my sister's mother to run away with him and take my sister away from my family, and she did," Faith says and tears fall from Hope's eyes.

"She convinced my uncle and aunt to dagger my dad which will give her a chance to run away but what no one knew was, nothing could stop Klaus Milaelson, he woke up a few hours later and he had two options either to stop Hayley from leaving or to go and kill Dahlia once and for all before she killed everyone he loved along with my sister's mother and her whole pack and take my sister to make her a magic slave," Faith says as tears flow down her eyes.

"My dad choose my sister and family's safety and he went to kill Dahlia, and he finally did but when he returned he found that my sister was taken too far away from him, he banished my whole family except Marcel and his friends from our city, that night when one daughter was taken from my dad, he was gifted with another, me, my mom died in childbirth but before she died she sent me to my dad," Faith says and Hope also cries.

"My brother spent months trying to secure the city and make sure I was safe while my father was in his own world, with time everything fell in line," Faith says and pulls out a photo from her phone to show Klaus.

"The man in the photo is my dad's younger brother Kol who lives with us in our city, he is the only one from dad's family who is still on our side, and the girl is Kol's wife, Davina, she is a powerful witch," Faith says and swipes so another phot...

"The man in the photo is my dad's younger brother Kol who lives with us in our city, he is the only one from dad's family who is still on our side, and the girl is Kol's wife, Davina, she is a powerful witch," Faith says and swipes so another photo comes.

"This is Cami, Camille O'Connell-Salvatore, my dad was her first love and a part of her still loves him and everyone knows that, my dad loved her too but was too busy with me, she was his purest love, and a part of him will always love her, she is...

"This is Cami, Camille O'Connell-Salvatore, my dad was her first love and a part of her still loves him and everyone knows that, my dad loved her too but was too busy with me, she was his purest love, and a part of him will always love her, she is kind- of like mother-babysitter to me, she is my dad's therapist, his best friend, his advisor, she is the one dad trusts the most out of our family, she is Atlas's mother, and she knows everything about my dad, things that even I don't know, and still she chooses to forgive him and guide him," Faith says and swipes.