12

Pouting at Nik's words, she ate her lunch while she conversed with Enzo, who moved into the seat across from her. "So, how did you meet everyone?" He'd easily pieced together that she knew a lot about the supernatural, and if she truly was a seer, she must be a witch of sorts. The biggest questioned that remained was how she met the baddest and oldest vampires to exist.

"Well, one day, Nik walked into a bar," she started like it was the opening to a joke with a smile. "I was behind the bar that day, and then he stalked me to the grocery store the next day." She gave the perpetrator a playful glare.

"Then, she showed up in my front yard just hours later to be my witch in all of her shining glory," Niklaus played along, matching her story-telling tone.

"Yep!" She chirped. "Then, I helped him kill his father, and wake up his siblings. Next thing I know, I've got four soulmates and a new bestie." She blew Rebekah a kiss, of whom just laughed at her antics.

"Soulmates? Aren't those just a myth you tell new vampires to make them feel better about being dead?" He leaned forward in his seat. He'd heard a few stories, but they were only by word of mouth. It wouldn't be uncommon to believe that they were fake or embellished overtime. If they existed... If this woman actually had four soulmates... all originals at that.

"Definitely not a myth. I can feel the bond, even as a human." She reassured the Enzo with a soft smile.

"They've got to be hard to find, then. Considering they've only just found you, over a millennium later."

Her smile became sad at the thought of her boys searching for so long without fruition. "I can't deny that." Elijah reached over and placed a hand on her forearm.

"We've got you now, and we won't be letting you go. It's all been worth it, my dear." Hearing his words spread a warmth through her body.

She prepared to return his words, that waking up here and isolating herself before meeting them was also worth it. All the suffering she had done in her last life, that brought her here, was endlessly worth it. Before she could even say as much, a voice called from outside.

"Klaus! I know you're in there!" Stefan Salvatore. She hadn't really thought about it, but Nik must've let him go after he returned to town. Was that how it originally went? He was free once Nik found out Elena's blood mad proper hybrids, right?

More importantly, if Stefan was here...

"Enzo, you up for seeing an old friend?" He looked visibly confused. Meanwhile, Klaus was opening the door behind him. She glanced at him and tensed when she saw him grab a white oak state out of mid air. Where had they gotten that? Had they grabbed some before Niklaus burned everything she'd mentioned before.

Her hand moved from the table to Elijah and she drew magic from him, like it was a reflex. She wasn't even sure how to do any magic yet, but she supposed she might be able to pull of something like last time. Moving from the table, Kol grabbed her wrist and shook his head. "It's okay, Kol. No one will die under my watch. I know too much to let that happened." She let herself smile at him before stepping over to Niklaus, standing between him and the crossbow loaded with another white oak stake. Just how many did they make? Probably a lot, huh. Stupid, meddlesome teens. Her eyes fond Damon. Can't forgot the elderly aged man-child.

She didn't step outside of the doorway, gripping Nik's hand behind her to reassure him. Drawing more magic from him in silent communication that she was okay.

"Why are you here?" She asked, eyes taking attendance. Stefan, Damon, Alaric, Bonnie, Caroline, and even Tyler. It was her assumption he still had the sire bond, but he was clearly trying to be on the other side of this war.