L's introduction

Hello, as the title states I'm L. I'm an introject in the system and the cohost/protector.

Somnia had me write this in advance so they could post it along with the other introductions. I'm writing this on 3rd of March 2023.

Before I get into things I'm going to set a few boundaries:

1. Remember I am a fictive. Yes I am L, but I'm living in a system in someone else's body
2. Please don't call me by my full name unless we're close
3. Refrain from bringing up Light, I don't need that stress
4. I don't particularly care for pronouns, use any or just default to he/him
5. Source mates are welcome to interact, just know we may not have the same exomemories

(Note: exomemories means the memories I hold from my source world)

Ok let's begin. As Somnia stated, I've been around for a while. 9 years to be exact. When I first formed I was a teenager, I've been ageing on and off over the years and am currently in my 20s. I don't really have a sexuality or gender label and I front very often. At least once a day, although may skip a day or two from time to time.

I naturally took the role of co-host, as the only others at the time were occupied with other roles and someone needed to step in and help somnia. I've always been open to communication, but I didn't want to scare them when things were already a bit all over the place. I definitely did leak into them at times while co-con though. I'm the reason we tend to sit in pretzel like positions, stim like a cricket rubbing their feet together and for a while I was biting the bodies nails.

I definitely formed because of their special interest on me, that they still have today. I don't mind the fixation, I know you can't really control what you fixate on when you're neurodiverse. Plus, it's kind of endearing having someone who likes you enough to make little art projects for you.

I have indeed read the fanfics on this account. Not all of them because there's so many of them, but a decent amount. I don't mind them, again it's endearing. I'm just glad people find comfort in me I suppose. I even jumped in and wrote a few, with Somnia co-conscious. It's actually kind of fun exploring how canon could have gone different.

I'm fairly close to my canon, my exomemories are blurry and I think some of the more traumatic things have been blocked out. But for the most part I'd say the me you see on screen is rather similar. In appearance, speech patterns, habits etc. I have the English dub voice and look similar to this:

Somnia made artbreeders of us while we were co con over several days so we all had a say on what to adjust

Somnia made artbreeders of us while we were co con over several days so we all had a say on what to adjust. This is the closest we could get to me, it's pretty spot on.

As for my role as co-host, it consists mainly of daily checks on everyone to make sure things are ok. Then coming into the front for a bit to make sure we've taken meds, eaten, fed the pets etc. I'm always quite close to the front, making sure things are going ok. If something happens and I need to come out quickly I can, I suppose I'm also a bit of a protector in a way.