Luka Luka night fever lol

The title was Cats idea ^^

Hello, I'm Luka!

I'm not online often, but I read Cat's intro and figured I'd do my own now I'm awake from dormancy. Somnia already explained it but I'll go a bit more into detail.

Around 4 or so years ago Cat and I formed around the same time, but because we had no communication we weren't aware of each other. At some point I went dormant, unsure why. And just recently (a few months ago by now I think) I woke up again. It was triggered because Cat was having a lot of big kid emotions about me and it kind of snapped me out of my coma. So I'm here now!

I'm a fictive from Miraculous if you couldn't tell, I'm 16, he/him and bi. I'm not in the front that often, but when I am it's usually to listen to music or watch whatever show I'm obsessed with at the time. I dress very 2014 tumblr grunge, never grew out of that phase. I'm not super dysphoric in the body, it's mainly the chest that bothers me like most of the AMAB head mates here. But as long as we end up with top surgery at some point in the future I can deal with it.

Here's my artbreeder

I'm a soother, Cat and I took on that responsibility

I'm a soother, Cat and I took on that responsibility. Basically we exist to vibe and keep stress levels at a minimum. I think I hold a handful of the autism and ADHD symptoms because I'm the most forgetful person you'll ever meet and I'm really weird about sounds. Some sounds are just... yucky??? And make me cringe so hard it send shivers up my spine.

I have trouble with exomemories, I'm not entirely sure what's just me remembering something I read in a fanfic or saw in fanart and what's an actual exomemory. Although the few I do have match up with Cat pretty well, so I just assume we have the same canon.

I did indeed date Marinette at one point, and while I don't hate her by any means, the breakup really hurt. The way she unintentionally lead me on stung real bad, so I'll admit I'm a little sensitive about the fandoms shipping. I still care for her obviously, but there's some scars there. And then there was the whole internal conflict about falling for Adrien myself. I convinced myself I was betraying her or like... 'stealing' Adrien from her. Until Juels basically grabbed me by the shoulders shook me and screamed "STOP BEING A PEOPLE PLEASER" and knocked some sense into me.

I miss her, we had that twin telepathy thing where we could just tell what the other is thinking. She was the purple twin, I was the blue twin. We had matching everything just in different colours as kids. I even wore dresses as a kid because she'd want us to match clothes.

Obviously I miss my mum too, I mean she raised me and Juels alone and did a great job. She was there for everything, every performance, every school award, every sport game. And she was so supportive when both her kids ended up queer, honestly I think she knew from day 1 but didn't say anything so we could process it ourselves. I mean I was wearing dresses as a kid so...

And then there's dad, I'm kind of in a strange place because my exomemories cut off very shortly after reconnecting with him. So I feel like I never really got to know him but I also miss him??? But I'm also kinda salty he left?? I dunno man daddy issues is whack. I don't hate him, I know that much. We genuinely did try to connect and he was making a genuine effort to be in our lives. I know that in season 5 I actually leave right go tour with him, but my exomemories cut off way before that so I have no idea how that went. At least I know we get to be closer at some point :)

Although the best exomemory is one cat and I share. Mum was away at a friends wedding, and so me and Jules didn't accidentally sink the houseboat or anything she had dad stay and watch us. One night I heard a bunch of noise so I open my door to see what it is and Cat is just... climbing in the window, and my dad is just standing there in the hall looking at him all confused. Adri looks like he's going to have a heart attack because he's been caught sneaking in, and after a moment dad just goes "oohhhh... yeah ok just don't wake me up, I'm going to bed"

And fucking leaves. Just goes off to bed.

And of course the noise woke up Juels so she walks in to see what's happening and looses her shit laughing at how nonchalant he was, the fact Adri is just sitting in the window confused and we're all in our pyjamas and half sleep.

Good times.

Other than exomemories I hold a handful of our early teen years memories. Unsurprisingly our holiday where we stayed on a houseboat went to me, probably because I honestly miss living on a boat, it was so fun and I like the calm rocking in the waves.

My dormancy was a very strange experience, it felt like waking up from a really long nap. The kind where your throat is dry, the sheets have dented on your skin, you're sweating buckets and wake up wondering what year it was as the DVD menu plays on the TV.

And the area of the headspace I woke up in was behind this fence none of us can go past, so I'm the only one that's ever been past it. It was literally just trees, so many tress. Only knew which way to go because I could see the fence in the distance. I haven't gone back and I don't intend to, it was creepy as hell and I think the gatekeeper has blocked me back off from it anyway. We assume that's where dormant and not fully formed head mates or fragments are, and that's why we can't go past the fence.

I tend to stay in the dorms now when I'm not in the front, I'm usually with cat. L being cats dad kind of makes me his son in law I guess? But he's cool, I'm just glad cat has a better dad now.

I'll do the facts thing too:

•I have piercings in the headspace. Snakebites, industrial, regular earrings and an eyebrow piercing
•I also have a split tongue. Not sure if it's the snake miraculous being merged with me when I formed (like cats ears) or if it's a body mod.
•my hair is permanently dyed in the headspace too, like I never have to top it up.
•I'm almost the same height as the body so it's not that strange to front.
•I want to re-learn guitar. The body doesn't have those motor skills.
•I think I'm mixed with something? My appearance in the headspace isn't the typical French person. I'm naturally quite tanned, and my eyes are pretty cat-eye like???
•my positive trigger song is dirty little secret. I will 100% be in the front when it comes on
•I love,,, berries. So much. Mulberry favourite, I must eat berry. Yummy. Call me blueberry muffin from strawberry shortcake I love them so much
•I want to learn how to ride a motorbike but with the bodies bad motor skills I don't think that's a very good idea

That's all I have for now. I'm not online often, just wanted to say hello and copy cat making an introduction :)

Bye!