Buncha fic updates + system stuff

Damn we're in the transitional period between old and new books now it seems.

The next L book has officially started, and I've done what I said I'd do with my Lukadrien stories (leaving the ending of pretty when I cry open) and the next lukadrien book has been decided on. Y'all also seemed to like the idea of rewriting the girl with the dragon wings because Zbehejejgeu it's so bad.

All my oneshot books are side projects, they always have been. They exist for when I get an idea and need somewhere to dump it. Usually I try not to have more than 3 main projects going at once because my dumbass wouldn't be a me to keep up with them all.

So I think Reset (L), the dragon wings rewrite and the next Lukadrien book will be the next group of three I work on. Lukadrien book still needs some smoothing out, so it will still be a hot second but it's on the way. And dragon wings rewrite will probably come before it because it's a rewrite, so I already have an outline even though I'll be changing a lot.

I do definitely want to do some zagnos still, and more NATM. But they'll have to wait. I do have an off wattpad (in the notes app) zagnos side project so maybe when that's done I'll post it on here. It's more just me getting ideas and stringing them all together as I get them.

So that's the plan, Reset, dragon wings, Lukadrien. With all the oneshots in the background for whatever I get ideas.

Wanna know why I suddenly got HTTYD on the mind again? GUESS WHO WOKE UP FROM A 4 YEAR DORMANCY???

Scribbled out my offline name but Yep, another childhood alter came back. It seems now we have good communication everyone's just slowly coming back. We've only split 2 times this year, it's been completely people waking up from dormancy that makes it seem like we've multiplied so much.

I was vibing in the front when I suddenly hear a super familiar voice and I was like "no fucking way" and forced him to co-con with me so we could text (bc we've found texting is the best way for us to communicate, sometimes we can't hear each other but we can all read) and lo and behold, Hiccup was back. Turns out we were right, that old treehouse in the headspace WAS his. Many questions have been answered now.

I also thought hey wouldn't it be funny if I drew all our fictives together to illustrate how fucking wild this crossover episode of a brain is and-

Literally what the fuck is going on in the headspace for us to have such???? A mix???? And that's JUST the fictives. The brain mades are just as weird we got a siren and a multi winged Angel, horny goth mf, an allusive person with bat wings on their head that never fronts, guy that look like the doomed boy wojack, a half fictive kinda thing who is the only girl and damn. There's so much weird shit in there. Headcount is officially 17 active (ahhhh???).

Our most recent split was Achilles (who for some reason added an extra I to his name??) and we've all taken to calling him DILFchilles because of this message I found in the chat logs.

EXPOSED ZAG YOU DADDY ISSUES HAVING FUCK

EXPOSED ZAG YOU DADDY ISSUES HAVING FUCK. CAUGHT IN 4K.

And if you don't count the ageless alters that are like eons old gods or something Achilles is officially the oldest at 35. Once the initial split haze had worn off the first thing he did was go "I really want some fruit" and literally got on our bike and rode to the nearest shop to buy a fruit salad. So at least he's keeping us physically healthy despite his divorced dad depression personality.

Overall, system is doing well. Recent splits haven't been from anything negative it's purely from hyper fixations. Same thing with dormants waking up. Communication is fine, could be better but it's not bad. We all have beef with Christmas though so everyone is a bit grumpy at the moment but it'll pass.

There's the current updates, next books will be up very soon.