Future books list

Allllllrrrighty this is going to be an outline and list of my future books. Putting it up so I can 1) keep track of them and 2) get y'all's input on it. If there's a particular one you'd like to see first or done in a certain way I can get your guys input.

Les go.

So my currently active books are:
Monster heart
Pretty when I cry

And my active side projects are:
L x reader oneshots
Grell x reader oneshots
Million dollar man.

I'm not making anything new until one of those ones finishes. I'd just have to much to keep up with. But I have several ideas I'd like to do at some point I can plan out now and start after I finish one of the current projects.

• a book going into the father-child relationship of L and his successors.

No romance or x reader, just exploring how L and his successors connected and grew into a found family. It'd be about L teaching a class about detective stuff to them, and as the year progresses they all bond, he helps them with their problems and they all start to see him as a dad figure. This could also be something fictive L helps out with and uses some of his exomemories as plot points. I think he'd like to ramble about his kids :)

• a sequel to ethereal or journey below

Since I love writing about mythology stuff so much and y'all LOVED these books. I'm not sure exactly how to expand on the stories yet, but I love the AUs so much it'd be a fun sequel to write. Plus, Hypnos and mama Aph could make a comeback.

•a crack(ish) fic that was suggested to me and I can't stop thinking about it.

So recently I posted these

And make a little joke comic about how light is super gay but also homophobic and L and Matsuda shit talk him for it

And make a little joke comic about how light is super gay but also homophobic and L and Matsuda shit talk him for it. To which someone said I should make a fic where Matsuda is a stealth trans guy and no one knows but L is openly gender queer and can totally tell so they end up friends and no one on the taskforce knows the truth about their genders. Light being a dick knows that L is some kind of queer from the way he looks and makes snide remarks about it, to which L and Matsuda bet on when he's gonna realise he's gay and have to apologise for everything he's said.

Basically L and Matsuda get to be friends and bond over being not cis, light is an ass and they make fun of him for it.

•something NATM related.

Portrait of a Pharaoh was a fun one to write, and the NATM universe as so many possibilities for stories I'd like to write another at some point. Maybe another Ahk x reader, something jedtavius or something going into the characters backstories and life before the museum. Psychoanalysing the fuck outta them and such.

•a modern sebagrell.

I have this AU where seb and Grell meet again in the modern day. Grell is fully transitioned, broke away from shinigami dispatch and is happy in the fashion industry. Sebastian is under a new contract and they run into each other and rekindle the relationship. Now there's nothing keeping them apart and they don't have to fight they can finally be together.

•a re-write of a really old story of mine.

Not just my death note stuff but even further back, my HTTYD stuff. Maybe even a sequel to the girl with the dragon wings. I miss writing about HTTYD but I've not had many ideas for it in recent years. My writing has majorly improved since the last HTTYD book and I'm way less of a cringe edgelord too. A re-write that's actually good could be a fun project.

•something original.

I already have Izroulia, which y'all should read by the way. That's my childhood passion project and I've had those OC's since I was a kid. But I have a lot more OCs that have backstories and stuff that need to be fleshed out. Maybe I can give them a proper book? For reference here's some OC's that need their stories written.

Bes and Naddaha, the Pharoh to be and Nile river siren. They meet briefly one day but loose contact and several years later the water in the Nile mysteriously dries up. They meet again and team up to go find the water and bring it back to the kingdom. They get gay along the way. This was actually suggested by a commenter on my art and I went a bit wild expanding it. Also I've used these two for *cough* anatomy practice *cough* in my art and they kinda have canon kinks and stuff,,, so the story would probably get spicy here and there.

Alright so there's my ideas and plans

Alright so there's my ideas and plans. Input would be great, tell me what you think!