I'm Damien

Somnias note: this chapter and the next two were all pre written over a few weeks so I could post them all at once. 3 introductions for 3 head mates, competing the introductions of those who wish to make ones.

CW: as sexual protector I talk a bit about sexual topics. I advise those underage and uncomfortable to skip the parts marked with ⚠️⚠️

Hello, I'm Damien.

I'm fairly new, so I'm not too used to the front yet. But I want to get involved in writing so here I am.

I'm the sexual protector and I formed in response to the body rapidly changing while on T.

I'm 25 and I'm a cis gay, poly man, and when I say gay that includes trans men because trans men are men. I don't care if your dick is made of flesh, silicone or a balled up sock. You're still a man. Anyone from the androgynous to masc end of the spectrum is fair game to me.

Girls I love you, just not in that way. Absolute queens but not for me.

This is my art breeder, Somnia had to teach me how to use it so it's not perfect but it's very close.

 The purple tips had to be edited in, so they're a little out of place

The purple tips had to be edited in, so they're a little out of place. To fully illustrate all the details I couldn't get right I made a pic crew too

I'm slightly tanned, for some reason I just couldn't get the tone right in art breeder

I'm slightly tanned, for some reason I just couldn't get the tone right in art breeder. I have a tattoo and several piercings. I dress casually goth, with a lot of chains and rings.

⚠️⚠️

Being the sexual protector means I have very strong options on safe sex, consent, kink positivity and LGBT rights. I'm like a horny chaotic good, I will talk about filthy shit but in an educational way with consent from all parties involved.

I'm the one making sure bottom growth is healthy, if we ever had a partner I'd make sure they're healthy, and if anyone tried to pull anything non consensual or against the teens in the system I will not hesitate to beat them up (L probably would too). The teens can kiss each other in the headspace, I understand teenage hormones exist. But NO ONE else is touching them on my watch.

We have experienced sexual harassment in the past, so I'm VERY on guard about that. I won't let anyone touch us without a long talk about boundaries and consent first. (Don't worry, it want anything major. Still uncomfortable of course but we weren't physically harmed)

I'm sure some of you more morbidly curious ones want to know the kinky details. I'm a dom, and will try pretty much anything that doesn't harm people or isn't too gross. But I'm not gonna be going around irl or the internet hooking up with strangers, my job is to protect not to be a slut. Well... I can be a slut just a safe one.

Basically my job is to protect everything to do with sex and work through all the changes on T.

Testosterone causes a spike in all the sex hormones, and I'm the one that handles them and makes so no one is acting on them in an unsafe way.

⚠️⚠️

Despite being cis myself I'm not that dysphoric about the body. I fucking hate the chest though, that can go. No hate to boob lovers but I just can't do it. Everything else is ok though, maybe a little strange with small details like height difference and stuff but I'm alright otherwise.

I'm here on the account in particular because I've been informed of all the fanfics and I've been reading them. I love me a juicy love story (especially a spicy one) so I'm all for this. High key want to write something myself, probably over on quotev in the smut book. And of course some wholesome lovey dovey gay shit too, I'm not all hormones. I love a cuddle as well.

I'm also just generally interested in fandom culture, it's affected the system a lot so I find it interesting. When I'm living in a body with fictives it's hard to not be curious how fandom culture effects them. So I'd like to be involved in fandom culture and see how it evolves and changes, how the audience reacts to certain things and how it all translates into the system.

I'd probably only ever in system date, I can't see myself dating a singlet. The anxiety that they're doing something bad while I'm not in the front is a bit overwhelming. But damn I want a boyfriend so bad, I'm literally made for love and lust. I'm pretty sure somnia has claimed L but hey if they wanna share ;)

I'll do the facts thing everyone else did:

•I love horror, I hold a lot of the old school creepy pasta and SCP memories from that phase of our life.
•I like art as well, I want to develop my own style that differs from Somnias.
•my favourite music is goth stuff, sacrifice by London After Midnight is my fav song.
•my favourite movie is Rocky horror
•my favourite colour is purple
•I don't really have a favourite food or drink, unlike the others who all have strong opinions
•I'm the second tallest in the system, I'm taller than L so I'd guess maybe 6.2" ish
•my voice sounds similar to the VTuber Vox Akuma, but a bit quieter.

That's all from me, I hope to write some fic soon.