What the fck update

Well,,, this is one hell of an update. I spent all day talking with the others over everything that happened and have permission to post all the details. I honestly find this SO fascinating bc it's like,,. Brain science is WILD man.

So basically, past few days I was front stuck. I could have others co con with me, but I couldn't fully leave the front and I had no idea why. I was locked in the front by the gatekeeper and barely anyone was talking to me so I figured maybe someone uncovered a bed memory or something and they were keeping me away from it.

Well this morning I wake up and cat immediately rushes to the front so fast it disassociated me for a second, shoves himself into co consciousness to talk to me and starts rambling on and on about how Lukas back.

And I'm like,,, BACK? TF YOU MEAN BACK???

L being the best boy he is shoved us both out of the front so we can talk properly and he'll take care of the morning routine. I'm blacked out for a bit, because the headspace is hard to reach for me as the host/core. But when I finally come to, who do I see?

Fucking Luka.

And a mystery man I've never seen before.

And then I get the full story.

Just recently the newest miraculous episode came out and understandably cat wanted to watch it. I won't spoil for those who haven't seen it yet, but there's a few lukadrien moments and Luka goes through some rough stuff. Cat is pretty upset over it, I mean that's his boyfriend he's watching get mentally tortured by his own villain shitty father. Understandably he'd be upset.

Although we did get this.

CRUMBS GUYS

CRUMBS GUYS. LUKADRIEN CRUMBS.

And recently he's just been missing Luka really bad. So it all came to a head and he kinda cried over it all for bit and all those emotions triggered a dormant Luka we didn't know we had to wake up.

We knew he likely had a few dormant alters, some of us who've been around a long time remember voices and people that aren't around anymore. In particular we're convinced we had a Hiccup fictive in 2015-17 and he's since gone dormant. So it's not surprising that a dormant alter would wake up eventually. But none of us knew we had a Luka fictive.

He explained he formed around the time Adri did a few years ago, but our communication was practically nonexistent back then so none of us really knew of each other. All he was was a fragment really, holding onto some memories and such. And eventually he went dormant for unknown reasons. And all this emotion cat has been brewing specifically directed at him made him wake back up. And now we have communication with each other, he was actually able to see and hear the others properly and move around the headspace.

So now we know what's past that fence in the back of the headspace none of us can go to, it's where the dormant alters are. Because THATS where he woke up.