Part:5

Yeonjun POV

Does he lie to me , Because I don't think he get sick all of sudden . I was in my thought until Soobin knock me on the shoulder. I turn to him .
"Yes , do you want to say anything" I said with a smile as he shake his head . "No but is something bothering you , You was zoned out without replying me when I was calling you" He said with a little pout . "oh sorry I was thinking about something" I said try not to pinch his cheeks . "okay but reply me next time" He said still with the pout . "Yeah stop being cute . I can handle this much cuteness" I said and started to pinch his cheeks . He became red like a tomato .

Author POV

Yeonjun and soobin both was enjoying their time together while soomin was looking at them . It's not like that Soomin hate yeonjun or anything just she is worried about Soobin . Because she know her brother is too pure for this cruel world and he is easy to play . So she hasn't gained that much trust easily on yeonjun . "Yeonjun hyung" Beomgyu come groaning toward yeonjun.
The oldest turn to Beomgyu.
"What happened" Yeonjun said . "Hueningkai is teasing me" Beomgyu said in a pout.
Yeonjun just rolled his eyes because that nothing new .
"I don't care you guys always same and stop you pouting you're looking awful" Yeonjun said . "You are no use" Beomgyu said and get up from beside yeonjun .
"Why so rude" Soobin said .
"Because that's nothing new they always like this" Yeonjun said . Beomgyu was walking toward the exit with angry expression . "Is he even my best friend" Beomgyu said and open the door . But he bumps into someone and lose his balance . He Closed his eyes as he was ready to hit by the floor but a Strong arm grab him by the waist and pull him, Saving him to not get hit by the floor. Beomgyu slowly open his eyes and Meet his eyes with a new pair of cold eyes.  "See, where you going next time" The boy said and let go Beomgyu . "Sorry and Thank you too" Beomgyu said to the boy and he look at the boy nameplate . "Kang Taehyun" Beomgyu thought in his mind . "Move out" Taehyun said with a cold tone and went inside the class .
"Why he is so rude" Beomgyu said with a frown then exited the class .

"Hey Soobin Give me your number, so we can talk at any emergency" Yeonjun said took out his phone . "Okay , Note it" Soobin said . "Okay got it bye bye" Yeonjun said before leaving he give Soobin a hug . The bunny boy also hug him back .
Both of them went on they're own way .

"Your so soft for Soobin hyung" Hueningkai said with a teasing smile . "Shut up you penguin" Yeonjun said went inside his car . Hueningkai Started to laugh at his Yeonjun hyung. 

Soobin was doing his work at Cafe . His shift will end soon so he can go to home .
Suddenly his phone started to rang . He look at the caller ID and it was Yeonjun who was calling.  "Hey , Binnie what are you doing" Yeonjun said from the other side.  Soobin blush at the nickname . "I-i am at my work place" Soobin said .
"Where is your work place" Yeonjun asked . "why you want to know" Soobin said in a confused tone . "Because I want to come" Yeonjun said .
"What, No your not coming" Soobin said . "Your telling me or not" Yeonjun said in a strict tone . "Okay fine" Soobin said and Give Yeonjun his address .

Sometimes later

Yeonjun entered the café . he started to look around and found Soobin at the counter .
He went toward the Bunny looking boy who was busy doing his work . "Hey Mr Bunny boy" Yeonjun said .
Soobin look up and saw Yeonjun . "Oh hey hyung" he answered with a smile .
"So this is your work place" Yeonjun said as Soobin shyly nodded his head . "Cool through , When are you shift gonna end" Yeonjun said .
"It will end soon, why" Soobin said . "Because I want to hang out with you" Yeonjun replied . Soobin made a O face started to do his work again . Yeonjun was waiting for him while staring at the younger . "His cute but at the same time his handsome too, How can someone be perfect" Yeonjun thought to his mind still Staring at the younger . Soobin knew Yeonjun was staring at him which was making him flustered . Sometimes later Soobin shift end and both of them come outside  .

"Where you want to go" Yeonjun said . "I have no idea" Soobin said while texting soomin that he will come late . "Let's go the ice cream shop then to the park" Yeonjun said . Soobin just nodded his head following the older .

They both buy Ice cream and started to walk toward the park . Yeonjun was nonstop talking and Soobin was listening him with so much patience . Yeonjun was talking about so many different things and he was so busy that he didn't even saw the stairs in front him . He tripped over his foot and was about to fall down the stairs but Soobin pull him back by His waist .
Yeonjun and Soobin was So close to each other face . So close means it was few inches gap between their faces . Both of them was staring at each other face without realized about their position . Until Yeonjun come into his sense , He cleared his throat . Soobin Also come back Into his sense and he let go Yeonjun waist . "A-are you okay" Soobin said while blushing . Same with Yeonjun he was blushing too . "yes , I am Okay" Yeonjun said . "Be careful next time" Soobin said and started to walk again .
"Oh god what was that and why is my face is burning" Yeonjun said to himself in his mind . "Why is my heart is beating so fast" Soobin thought to himself.  Both of them Blushing mess and a sudden awkward tension was between them .

TBC

Bye bye ~~~

Bye bye ~~~