Part:19

Author POV

Next day morning soobin and Taehyun was ready to go His past hometown. Soomin come to his brother house to said goodbye . "All the best oppa" She said and hugged him. soobin hugged her back before get inside of his car with Taehyun.

"Let's go hyung" Taehyun said as Soobin started his car . Now his destination was his past hometown. Where his going to make his bullies suffer .

"Hyung are you going to take revenge from Yeonjun hyung too" Taehyun asked but the older remain silent . Taehyun take it as yes because of course the older breaks Soobin heart so his gonna take revenge over him too.

Few hours later both of them was in front a huge mansion Soobin has bought a new mansion and now both of them was in front of his mansion They get inside of the mansion.

"Wow hyung such a big place, how much that cost" Taehyun said as he was in awe . "Not much it was easy to afford" Soobin said and place his bag on the couch .

"Now go to your room and rest for a bit" Soobin said and sat down on the couch

"Now go to your room and rest for a bit" Soobin said and sat down on the couch. Taehyun nodded his head and went upstairs. Soobin took out his phone and called someone.

"Have you find more information" He asked in a cold tone . "yes Boss Mr ken going to Engaged in a few days" his man answered as A smirk made his way on Soobin lips . "get my invitation there" he said and hang up his phone .

He then went to his room and open the door . he got inside and close the door behind him . He throw a bag into the ground and open its zip .

So many photos fall out of the bag . it was Ken and his friends photos that Soobin was collecting for such a long time . He started to glue them into the wall that was beside his window .

There was Ken and  others photo including Yeonjun's.
He took a dart and Throw in on everyone picture.

"Just wait you guys I come back for revenge" Soobin said and Sat down on the bed . Taehyun entered his room and saw the photos on wall . and he notice a one pic that doesn't made him that much surprised .

 and he notice a one pic that doesn't made him that much surprised

"Your angry on him more then ken am I right" Taehyun asked the older . "He broken my heart while helping ken and He should learn equal lesson" Soobin said in a deep tone. Taehyun sighed as he know that he hate Yeonjun so much.

Yeonjun POV

It's been so years right after that happened. I don't know what is he doing now . I hope he is doing okay now . I still remember the betrayed on his eyes. I was sitting alone in my dance room thinking about the past .

Why all of sudden this happened. I was in my thought suddenly Beomgyu come inside as I wipe off my tears . "Woah , Is this water on your cheeks" He said act like Surprised . "don't joke around Beomgyu" I said in annoyance.

"Hyung you should not disturb him , You known he miss Soobin hyung" Hueningkai said . of course Beomgyu and Hueningkai know the truth.

"Anyway you have Deliver" Beomgyu said as I looked at them . "what is it" I asked as I saw a Card in his hand.  "This is a invitation Card from ken because he is going to engaged" Beomgyu said as he look at the card .

I rolled my eyes and lay down on the floor . Ken didn't leave me after that . he sometimes annoy me and remained the moment when I hurt my only love . it hurts me . And I am going because he is gonna dragged me in his Engagement party anyway .

I hate ken .

TBC

What is the truth that Yeonjun is hiding.

You will found out soon.

Hope you enjoy reading and love you

Bye Blue luvies