Part:15🔞

It's my first time writing smut so if its bad then I am sorry .

Author POV

Soobin heart and mind was telling him two different thing but he can't control his Body and mind . he can't resist the older who was moaning on his lap .

Yeonjun slowly removed his glasses and again kiss him .
Soobin pull away from the kiss and lay down Yeonjun on the Couch . he went to the older collarbone and give wet kisses . he bit his neck and left a fresh new red mark on it .

"Agghhh~~ soobin" Yeonjun grab Soobin hair in pleasure.
Soobin Took off his shirt and attacked his nipples. Yeonjun let out a soft loud moan .

"Do you want more" Soobin said as he get a soft moan as answered. He grab yeonjun thighs and started suck them leaving mark there too. He then spread his legs and pull yeonjun skirt up . then he remove his own pant .

He saw that yeonjun was hard. He smirked and pull off his panties . "already hard" he said .yeonjun moan when he felt Soobin was playing with his hole .
"S-stop teasing me" he said in annoyance.

"O-okay" Soobin put his large finger inside of The older hole as the older moan So loud . "ye-s Soobin" yeonjun closed his eyes in pleasure and felt Soobin finger inside him . soobin slowly put his other one finger then another one inside his hole .

Yeonjun hit his head back to the soft couch as he felt Soobin put more and more finger inside him.

Soobin pull out his Finger and put his dick inside of his hole and started to thrust into him . yeonjun can't control and he was moaning so loudly.

"F-faster Soobin" He said between his loud moans as Soobin started to thrust faster. "Aaa~~~AAHHH" Soobin hold his hips and speed up his speed .

"I am g-gonna cum" Yeonjun said . "wait hyung let's cum together" he said and thrust more then With loud moan of Yeonjun both of them cum together. Soobin and yeonjun was gasping for air then Soobin took out his dick inside from him .

"It was awesome" Yeonjun said. "I don't know you fucked that good" Yeonjun said with a smirk . Soobin just looked away with light shades on his cheeks .

"I think we both should get cleaned before she come" Soobin said and Took his pant from the ground and wear it .

(Please forgive me if it was bad because I am not good with smut)

Sometimes later Both of them get clean up and Yeonjun was wearing his Coat suddenly The bell rang .
Yeonjun went to the door and open it saw Hyejin was standing there .

"Hey I am back thanks for waiting for me" She said as she got inside . "Did guys have fun" Hyejin said as she looks at both them . Soobin let out a nervous laugh then said "I think we both should get going now" Soobin and yeonjun both of them said Goodbye to Hyejin and left .

"Are you sure your okay" Soobin said as he warp his arm around the older waist .
Yeonjun looked up to him and just stared at him without saying anything.

Soobin was confused why the older didn't answer but he didn't said anything, he thought that the older was maybe tired . they come in front a two sperate road .
Yeonjun turned to the younger and put his Hands on his cheeks .

"Soobin if something happened just-" he stop for a while then continued. "Just forgive your hyung" Yeonjun said and left from there and went to his house . Soobin was all confused but he Shrugged off and started to walk toward his home .

Few days later

Their school was having a vacation and Soobin and Yeonjun doesn't meet each other this few days because soobin always do extra part time jobs in vacation. The vacation was over and now it's time for back to school.