Part:26

Author POV

Next day

Yeonjun open his closet and stand there hands in hips .He was still feeling nervous to meet up with the younger. a breath escaped from his mouth and he chose a outfit .
"Not like I am going on a date with him" Yeonjun said to himself and get ready .
he look himself at the mirror and check himself for the last time .

"I should go now or I will be late" He said and Took his bag then he come outside of his room and went to his car.

Yeonjun outfit

He stop his car in front the address that soobin told him to come

He stop his car in front the address that soobin told him to come . he come out from his car and went inside of the nightclub . He entered the crowd place and started to look around then suddenly Taehyun come and knock on his shoulder .

"Hey hyung" Yeonjun turn and look at the younger .
"Where is soobin" He asked .
"He is in the private room and he told me if you come then send you there" Taehyun said and Yeonjun nodded his head and went to the private room of the nightclub.

He come and saw that soobin was sitting at the couch and the whole room was Empty expect them. Soobin was smocking and it shocked yeonjun. The blonde haired boy didn't notice that Yeonjun was already there.

"I am quite shocked to see you like that" Yeonjun said and the Younger turn his face to the Older and check him from Up to down then Give his famous smirk.

"Hey Yeonjun , Why did you come late I was getting bored" Soobin said . "I am older then you and You're not giving me any Respect" Yeonjun said with a Eyebrow raise . "You lost my respect for you since the day you Betrayed me" Soobin said and smash the cigarette under his Feet . "You've Changed so much Soobin" Yeonjun said . Soobin Got up from his seat and slowly come toward Yeonjun then Stand in front him . Yeonjun was noticing every movement of the Younger.

Soobin come near his face and Grab him closer by the waist and come near his ear then whisper "You changed me Yeonjun" Yeonjun felt hurt by hearing that but he  blushed because the closeness between them was To much for him.

"Soobin your misunderstanding so let me explain" Yeonjun said. "What to explain I am saying the truth Ken made scars on my body which still didn't left and you broke my heart winch hurt more then Those bullying" Soobin said and Push him away.

"Please soobin let me explain I can't handle it binnie please" Yeonjun said tears in eyes . Soobin sighed after thinking for Sometimes .
"OK do it quick I don't have that much time" Soobin said and sat down . "Soobin I know you hate me but Soobin what I did was all best for you But I don't know what happened and why you changed like that" Yeonjun said but soobin rolled his eyes .

"Listen soobin ken Threaten me" And it caught soobin attention toward him . "Yes Ken threats me" Yeonjun said .

Flashback