Part:28

Author POV

Yeonjun entered the house and slowly peek inside. He saw that Beomgyu was waiting for him . "oh you come I thought you will come next morning" Beomgyu said . "He he hey Beomgyu" He said . "Yeah hey hyung I don't know you guys get along" Beomgyu said . "I forget to tell you guys that me and Soobin get together" Yeonjun answered

"Then it's no use to best friend" He said with a glared.
"Don't be mad Beomgyu aren't you are happy for me" Yeonjun hug him and Beomgyu nodded His head.
Hueningkai was also there And join the hug 

At Soobin

"Hyung what are you doing" Taehyun said and sat next to the Older who was doing something with Minjin old phone. "I am finding some old video from her phone because it will help me" Soobin said and taehyun made a O face then Grab a bottle and drank some water .

"Oh anyway I am going to meet with Yeonjun and his friends and your coming-" Taehyun choke on his water and Soobin get startled by that .

"Why Am I have to go oh god I don't want to make my ear bleed again. Why to I have to go between those bunches of fools . do you know Beomgyu is so loud that he almost made my ear bleed and your Boyfriend made it work , He made my ear fucking bleed and About that hueningkai I can already hear his voice from Far and you want to take me with you Date with his friends, Are you fucking serious I am not going with you , why I will go with you I came here to help you not to go with you in your date ,I don't wanna Explode my mind this time , God leave me alone" Taehyun throw the Bottle away and went to his room . soobin was just staring at him and he was listening to younger angry speech.  He slowly took the bottle and placed on it right Place .

Time skip

"Hi Soobin and taehyun" Yeonjun said when he saw the younger but he was confused when he saw Taehyun face . he look like he will explode anytime. "What happened to him" Hueningkai asked . "Nothing just stomach problem" Soobin said and dragged him to sit as Taehyun was glaring at him.

"Anyway I get to know that You guys get together so we all are happy for this" Beomgyu said . "Did I asked your opinion" Soobin said. "N-no but I am his Best friend so it" Soobin cut his word . "I don't asked what you feel about us" Soobin answered with a grin. Yeonjun smack his Head and Soobin groan .

"Baby why did you hit me" he said . "Because your still a baby who argue with everyone" Yeonjun said.  "Are you sure I am still a baby" Soobin said with a smirk and place his hand on Yeonjun thigh. Yeonjun Gulped and look away

"I think you should control yourself we're in public" Taehyun said with a disgusting face and looks like he is ready to throw a fist .

Soobin remove his hand from his thigh and look at Taehyun who was already glared at  him . "I think we should order ice cream because everyone head is hot like Lava" Hueningkai said with a nervous laugh and Ice cream for all .

Time skip

Soobin take Yeonjun with Him and Leave Taehyun with those two . he take Yeonjun to a date and Taehyun was with other two.
He look at the other two who was already looking at him . There was silence between them .

"I think we should get along with each other" Hueningkai said . "Yes Taehyun sorry if I am too loud because I can't but being loud" Beomgyu said . Taehyun look at them then nodded his head . "You guys don't seems bad tho" Taehyun said and smiled .

Both of them let out a breath and nodded their head . "We should go to the arcade" Hueningkai suggested as both of them nods .

At yeonbin

Both of them was at a mall . Yeonjun look around because he don't know which shop he should get into. Soobin was walking beside him with arm around his waist .

"I think we should go there" Soobin point to a Shop and yeonjun nodded his head. They went to the shop and Yeonjun was looking around suddenly Soobin whispered into his ear . "Buy whatever you want to buy I will pay" Yeonjun look at him and said "Really your going to pay" Soobin nodded his head and Yeonjun smiled and give a peck on his cheeks .

Soobin sat down and look at yeonjun who was Choosing what to buy . He took Different type of fit and check them with himself in the mirror. "Binnie they're too many I can't chose" Yeonjun turn to him with a pout.  "Then you should try them one by one and I will tell what looks good on you" Soobin replied and Yeonjun nodded his head .

Time skip

"I felt like I am your sugar baby and Your my sugar Daddy" Yeonjun said while looking at the bags because it was so many . "Why am I not you Daddy" Soobin said with a smirk. Yeonjun blushed and hit him with the bag . "Shut up" He said. Soobin chuckled and pull him closer. "This is nothing the love I have for you it can't describe into words" Soobin said and kiss him at the cheek.

Both of them was Walking together suddenly Yeonjun stopped walking. Soobin was confused then he look up the direction Yeonjun was looking at . He saw that ken was there dayeon . Soobin pull Yeonjun more closer and Yeonjun look at him when he felt Soobin grip on his waist got tight.

"Don't worry I am here" Soobin said and smiled and yeonjun nodded his head. Suddenly ken notice them and he was shocked seeing them together again.

Soobin smirked at him and ken understand he is in trouble and he can't do anything now . Suddenly Dayeon saw Soobin and she called him and went toward them . "Oh hey Soobin it's nice to meet you Um who is he" Dayeon said while pointing toward the black haired boy who was in his arms .

"Oh he is my Boyfriend Yeonjun" Soobin said and Yeonjun smiled toward Dayeon. She did the same and nodded her head ."You guys look good together " She said . "Oh thank you" Soobin answered.

"Honey I think we should go now leave them alone right" Ken said and Dayeon nodded her head . "Oh yeah then bye you two" She waved and left with ken . Ken turned to Soobin and saw that he was still smirking at him .

"What are you going to do" Yeonjun said and soobin look at him . "You don't have to worry baby" He said. "I want everything end soon binnie" Yeonjun said .

Soobin give him a soft smile and kiss him at the top of his head . "It will end soon baby and don't worry we will live happily after that" Soobin said and hug him as Yeonjun hug him back. 

TBC

This will end soon But I already have a new idea on my head and I will published a new yeonbin book as soon it will finished. If it come out late then I am lazy no other reason.

Anyway tell me how was it and don't forget to follow me and vote . stay safe and love you Blue luvies .