Part:8

Author POV

"What are you talking about hyung" Soobin said not making a eye contact with the older .

"You know what am I talking about" Yeonjun replied and stared at the youngest , who was looking everywhere but not at him . "I have no idea-" Soobin get cut by a loud bang on the table which made by the blue haired boy . 

"Can you stop lying" Yeonjun said with furious . Soobin looked down at his lap try not to cry . His eyes became wet and his vision became blurred . his heart started to beat fast as he remember those memories about ken .

A tear drop from his beautiful eyes and fall on his lap . He can't stop his tears from failing down . Yeonjun was all shocked he thought that he made the younger cry . a guilt made his way toward his heart .

"S-soobin sorry if I made you cry then forgive me , i-" Soobin cuts the older saying
"N-no hyung you didn't do anything" He said between his sobbed . he was tried from his life in school . what he did for being treated like that .

Yeonjun stood up from his seat and hugged the black haired boy . "Shh~ stop crying tell what happened to these  days" Yeonjun softly caresses his cheeks while looking into younger eyes which are still wet by tears. 

Flashback

Soobin was all alone in the basketball area . on one was there , Soomin was at her class , Yeonjun and his friends was at dance class .
Taehyun was absence that day . Yep Soobin and taehyun get together well . they sometimes meet at library and talk about so many things . 

He was busy with the thing at his hand . reading the every page of curious to know what happened next .
Suddenly the door blast open and he get startled from the loud bang . he looked up from his book and looked at the front . His throat get dry when he saw ken and his minions enters .

"Hey cry baby, long time no see" Ken said . "Guys cry baby is reading a book I think  we shouldn't disturbed him" Lee hyun said with a evil grin .

Soobin get up try to leave the place but ken push him back and he fall on the ground .
"Did I told you to leave" Ken said while coming closer to him . Soobin was rolling backward try to get away from him .

"Please leave me alone ken , what did I do wrong with you" Soobin said between his sobbing . "you didn't do anything but I like how you cry in front of me , begged me to leave you" Ken said then started to laugh like a psycho . Soobin get up from ground and run toward the exit but before he can leave Taejun and seowon grab him and pull him back .

Ken then took out a hair straightener from Minjin's bag and come forward him .
Lee hyun pull down his sleeves and Ken started to burn his arms with the hair straightener . Soobin was screaming because of pain told them to stop but no one stop . They started to laugh at him enjoying seeing him in pain .

They left Soobin on the floor and went outside . Soobin was laying in the floor and dry tears on his cheeks . his arms burned and it's left so many scars .

He slowly get up and went to the nurse room for treatment all through he know the scars will never leave him .

Flashback end

Yeonjun eyes wide open when he heard everything .
"Why you didn't tell me anything" He said while try to calm the Sobbing boy in his arms . "Be-cause I don't want to get you in any trouble" Soobin said .
"They need to stop Soobin it's too much" Said yeonjun .
Soobin didn't said anything he just rest his head on his shoulder . "did soomin knew about" Yeonjun softly asked getting a nodded from him .

"Soobin I knew you won't agree but we can try it" Yeonjun said but the younger shook his head . "no hyung we can't" Soobin said . "At least give a try" he said try to convince the younger to made a report about his bullies in Police station.  But Soobin was scared that it won't work out .

They entered the police station and went toward a officer . they made a report on them and officer Called all of them at station . Ken and other entered the station. Soobin get scared and he looked down . ken was glaring at Yeonjun and soobin .

Yeonjun thought that it will work but no he was all wrong . They easily came out from the station giving the officer extra money . Their home teacher was also called at station . he come and slapped Soobin . "why are you making a small thing s such a big deal don't do this next time" He said and left.

Ken and his friends was laughing from distance watching them . Soobin slowly started to go to his home . "Soobin please" Yeonjun try to grab his wrist but Soobin pull his hand away . "You don't need to do anything hyung it's okay I can stay like that and thank you for the try" Soobin said and left from their leaving a teared eye Yeonjun alone. 

TBC

Love you 💝💝💝