Part:9

Author POV

More and more tears stream down from his eyes , rolling down from his cheeks . Hugging his knees to his chest. Letting out more loud sobbing as he cry . What was his faults to be treat like that . Making his life hell what will ken get from that .
He don't know why , just why his life is like mess . But he can't do anything back , He just can stay at the corner of his room and cry the heart out . Who cares if he cry or not . what will achieved after crying for hours , Wasting his life for this . he himself doesn't know why he is so weak . He want to fight back but anxiety , being scared of ken , He can't .

Now all he was doing crying that's all he can do . Soomin was outside of his door . sitting there while learning toward the door . She was also tired of seeing his brother like this . She want to do something for her brother but what will she can do too . She is girl who can't stand in front monsters like kens . She was listening to his brother loud, Painful ,
Sobbing from inside of his room .

Yesterday yeonjun made a report on them but what happened next , they come out so easily . Even his home teacher also stand for them . Not for this suffering soul who was dyeing from inside day by day . Now god know what will happened next .

At yeonjun

Yeonjun was laying down on his bed thinking what happened yesterday . He failed to help soobin . And he was more upset when Soobin left alone yesterday . He just want to help him but nothing works . He called the younger for so many times but no response same for messages , he didn't reply .

Yeonjun was all suffering from inside thinking and worried about Soobin. He then get up from his bed and went to his uncle . His uncle was at his office room . yeonjun softly knocked as he earn yes from inside .

"Uncle can we talk" he said while playing with his sweater paws . "yes , of course because I am only one who always hear am I right" Dong wook said with chuckle. Yeonjun come and slowly sat down in front him then telling him everything.

Dong wook listen to him with so patience and he understand everything and one more thing he understand that Yeonjun himself doesn't know .
"I made him upset , how should I can make up with him" Yeonjun said . Dong wook think for a moment then learn toward his table looking at the blue haired anxious boy who was sitting in front him .

"First answer me a question" He said and yeonjun nodded his head . "Do you like him" Dong wook said mad yeonjun eyes wider .

At Soobin

"Oppa can you stop crying and eat something" Soomin said for nine time from the evening to until now . But she get silence as answer . She sighed and left for real .
ms choi was also upset for his Son .

Sometimes later there was a knocked on the door and Soomin went to check who come now . she opened and saw yeonjun there .
"Why are you here all of sudden" She asked . "is soobin okay , I came here to meet him" Yeonjun said with a sad tone . Soomin told him to come inside as he entered the house . "He didn't come out from his room for hours" Soomin said "can I talk to him" He said . "if you get any response" Soomin replied .

Yeonjun come in front of the younger room and Knocked so softly . "Soobin please come outside I want to talk about something" He said learning his ear to the door hoping to get answer but no .
He try for so many time after so many tries he think to give up that's when the door opened . Reveals a messy and swollen eyes Black haired boy who visible scars on his arms and body . he was wearing a T-shirt that's why his arms scars was reveling .

Yeonjun heart got hurt when he saw the younger like this . controlling his own emotional he spoke up. 
"Can we talk" he said. 

They were sitting at a park beside each other . It was night time and the park was empty just two of them was there one was suffering and tired from his life and another one was worried for the first one . Without any word silence made his place there . breaking the silence the younger one spoke up .

"What you want to talk about" Soobin said with a crack voice.  "I am sorry for yesterday incident , Soobin I really try to help you but I don't know things will turn out like that" yeonjun said. 
"It's okay hyung it's not your fault it's just... Fault of my luck" Soobin said . Yeonjun at this felt like he want to cry but he can't break in front of the younger then who will concern the younger . he hugged Soobin but Soobin didn't hugged back . Yeonjun was surprised and he broke the hug and looked at the younger .

"What happened" He asked as the black haired boy eyes again get wet . "I am tired hyung , I am tired" Soobin said and let out a few tears. 
At this moment yeonjun remembered his Uncle words before coming here .

Without thinking a moment he kissed Soobin, yes He kissed him . why not he liked him .

"Yeonjun answer me do you like him" Dong wook said looking at young boy in front him who was shocked by the question.  "Listen after hearing everything I understand that you like him , if you don't like then why are you wasting your time for being worried for him" he continued . and Yeonjun understand why he get shy sometime around the bunny boy , why it always hurt him to see him like that , Suffering, Yes he get feelings for young bunny boy .

Soobin was all shocked when he suddenly kissed him . He wasn't expecting this all of sudden . Yeonjun felt that Soobin wasn't kissing back so he thought that Soobin doesn't like him back . He was about to pull away but Soobin pull him back by holding his neck and kissed him back . Yeonjun felt so happy and he continued to kiss him . The kiss was soft and passionate a perfect kiss for first time.  They both pull away look at each other eyes.
For some moment Soobin forget all his suffer and smile at him . Yeonjun felt that his cheeks hit up . "i-i can explain" Yeonjun said but Soobin pull him into a another kiss . now this time he was surprise when Soobin pull him into a another kiss.
But he melt into it and kissed him back. 

Their was fireworks at the sky . These two share their first kiss at the same time . How beautiful right .

But to their Bad it won't stay for long time .

TBC

Hope you to enjoyed it . Love you