Part:30

Author POV

"Binnie where are we going" Yeonjun said because his eyes was covered By soobin .
"Just wait a little baby" Soobin said . "okay but do it quick" Yeonjun said . sometimes later Yeonjun can feel that they stopped in front of somewhere. Then soobin remove his hands from his eyes and Yeonjun saw that it was their old school.

"Binnie what are we doing here" He asked . "Baby everything started from here so I want you to remember everything from the start" Soobin said and grab his hand then pull him inside .Yeonjun look around the hallway because it was decorated with beautiful lights .

"This the place we always greet each other good morning and Baby now I want to start my morning with your soft greet and your Soft voice" Soobin said and give Yeonjun a rose . They walk toward the front and come in front their classroom .

"Yeonjun this is the start of our story" Soobin said and pull him inside . they come of their desk where they used to Sat . "did you remember you come first and said Why am I so shy I was so shocked that day someone come toward me and want to be friend with me" Soobin said and chuckled remembered about their past . Yeonjun was just listening to him .

"I was really happy that moment that I can't explain thanks for coming in to my life and being friend with me" Soobin said and give him another rose . Then he took Yeonjun hand and come outside.

They come and stand in front their school garden. "You remember the bench , You come to me and Cried just because your mom told you to break friendship with me and you don't want that" Soobin said and Yeonjun remember it and he felt embarrassed.

"That day I also don't want to break our friendship it's hurt me too but I felt relieved when you said you lied to your family just to stay with me baby and now baby I want to stay with you forever" Soobin said and give him another rose and it was Three Rose's in his hands now.

"Now come" Soobin pull him outside of the school and come into a park . Soobin turn and smiled at him . "Do you remember our first kiss happened here" Soobin said and Yeonjun nodded his head . "it was start of love story and I was really happy for us and I am happy that you was my first kiss Junie baby and I want you to be my Kiss every time" Soobin said and give An another rose.

Yeonjun was already teared up but he hold it back . Soobin took him to open field of the park and Yeonjun saw it was decorated so Beautiful and There was written something in big Letters with flower pattern

Soobin sat down on his one knee and took Yeonjun hand and look at him with loving eyes . "Yeonjun You was my first friend, my first Lover , my first kiss and you made me realized how much I costs , You always tell me I was special and you always protect me from every bad things You was Sunshine of my dark life who gave me happiness so now I want you be with me for forever ,I really want to protect you and love you to my death , I want to stay with you even in bad and happy moment I wanna Be your everything Yeonjun and I want you to mine for forever so Choi Yeonjun will you marry me and live your life with me" and that's it Yeonjun can't control his tears and it stream down from his eyes as Soobin said a word .

Yeonjun was sobbing from the start . Soobin got up and hugged the older and let the older cry in his arms . "so what's your answer" Soobin said and Yeonjun look up to him with swollen eyes . "I will marry you Soobin and I will stay with you forever" He said and sniff .

Without wasting a moment Soobin pull him into a kiss and wrap his arms around the oldest waist . the older kissed back immediately.
Minutes later both of them pull away and look at each other.

"Let's get marry Honey" Skip to yeonbin Wedding day.

"Do you accept Mr Yeonjun as you husband" The priest said . "yes I do" Soobin replied. "do you accept Mr Soobin as your husband" He asked to Yeonjun. "Yes I do father" Yeonjun said with a smile .

"So I announced you guys as Husband's and now both of you kiss" The priest said and soobin pull Yeonjun into a kiss as everyone Clapped

THE END

I am right now on trip and I don't know why am I here

Anyway everyone this is the last part of this masterpiece and thanks to you all who had read till now I hope you guys enjoyed it and thank you for reading it and I hoping you guys will look forward my new book .

Bye love you blue luvies .