Part:13

Author POV

Soobin fixed his tie and looked at the mirror and a breath come out from his lips . "be brave soobin" He said to himself . "Oppa are you ready?" soomin shout from outside . Soobin took his glasses then wear it and come out from his room .

"I am ready let's go" He said , Sadness and Fear was paste on his face . Soomin nodded her head and Follow him to outside .

Soobin come in front of his school gate and he was still afraid to go inside but he pushed himself to get inside.

He come and started to look around for the older but seems like he still didn't find him . he felt a pain in his heart. He sighed and opened his locker .

Suddenly someone tap on his shoulder and he get startled thought it was ken but it was Taehyun . When Soobin saw it was Taehyun he felt relieved.

"Sorry if I scared you" Taehyun said as Soobin shakes his head . "No, I was thinking about something that's why" he answered.

"Are you thinking about ken" Taehyun asked . Soobin didn't answer because he was thinking ken but he was thinking about Yeonjun too .

Time skip at class

Soobin look around but Yeonjun didn't come . Beongyu and Hueningkai was absent . His eyes started to fill with tears but he wiped them before .

He was sitting alone suddenly a girl come and knocked him on the shoulder. He looked up and it was hye jin one of his classmate. But they didn't talk with each other so Soobin shocked that why all of sudden she come to him .

'Hey Soobin ,Can we talk please " She said put her hands together . "why all of sudden you come to me" Soobin answered .

"Because I need your help" She Replied and sat down beside him . "what kind of help" He asked . "You have the highest grades in our class so I want you to help me with Study" Hye jin said .

Soobin was surprised and confused that he should help her or not . and Soobin didn't talk to any girls so it was awkward for him . But hye jin was Convince him to help her .

"Okay I would help you" Soobin said . "okay thank you so much" Hye jin said .
"Just tell me when you want to study" He said and stood up then left the class. Hyejin  saw soobin going outside and she smirk .

At end of school

Soobin was talking with Soomin and he told her that hyejin want him do a favour for her . "why did you agree" Soomin said hit him on the arm. "I don't have any other option" Soobin said with a pout .

Taehyun saw them and he come toward them . "hey hyung I want to tell you guys something" Taehyun said .
"What do you want to tells us" Soobin asked .

Taehyun let out a sigh and looked up to them then smiled . "I am moving to Seoul" He answered made both of them eyes wide open . "w-what" Soobin was shocked to hear that Taehyun was leaving this school . He felt so upset because Yeonjun was avoiding him and now his Other friend is leaving him.

"I am sorry but it was so sudden but hyung you was my first one and only friend and I will miss you" Taehyun said and hugged him . Soobin hugged him back .

"It's okay Taehyun I will miss you too" Soobin said . "Did ken come to you today" Taehyun said while pulling away as Soobin shakes his head.

"I don't know why but they didn't come to me today" he said looking at Soomin . Soomin shrugged her shoulder.

"I hope they will leave you alone anyway stay safe" Taehyun said and left from there .

Both of them went to there home . Everything was normal . Soobin went to his work and Soomin was at home .

Soobin was working but he can't concretes on his work and he took out his phone and called Yeonjun. They're was few rings but then the call cut off . he sighed and throw his phone on the table then start his work .

at Sunday

Soobin entered the cafe with bag in his shoulder. Hyejin told him to meet her at cafe .
"Hey Soobin here" Hyejin shout as soon she saw soobin.

They're were busy at studying mostly Soobin because he didn't lay that much attention toward Hyejin . Hyejin move a little closer to Soobin , he notice it but he didn't paid that much attention on it .

"Thank you so much Soobin" Hyejin said . "it okay" Soobin said in a low voice . "Do you want me treat you something" Hyejin said but Soobin shakes his head .

Both of them come out from the cafe and went on their own Way . suddenly Soobin saw Yeonjun. Yeonjun notice him too and He waved his hand toward him .

Soobin felt anger on him and he was about to ignore him but Yeonjun stopped his way . "I am sorry for avoiding you for such a long time but let me explain" he said and soobin stopped.

"Explain" Soobin said In a deep tone and Yeonjun was shocked to hear it . because soobin always has a soft voice even through when he was sad . "actually my mom Get a hint that we're together and she try to find out the Truth and that's why I ignored you this past days but when she didn't find any clue she give up and I am again sorry" Yeonjun said in pout . Soobin looked at him and saw the older was looking  guilty so he thought to forgive him.

"You scared me hyung , I thought you will left me like others did" Soobin said and hugged him but Yeonjun didn't said anything in return.

Soobin pull away from the older and hold his hand .
"I forgive you hyung just don't be like this" He said and Yeonjun give him a small smile . "shall we go and get a ice cream" Yeonjun said as the younger nodded his head .

TBC

Don't you guys think everything from soobin side is slowly moving away . like Taehyun left for Seoul and Yeonjun was behaving strange😋

Hope you enjoy reading and Thank you for reading.

Love you blue luvies 💙