Part:11

Yeonjun POV

"Binnie, What are you doing" I said and sat down next to him . He glared at me through his round glasses.
I looked at him with confusion.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I said . "why are you so loud , don't you see we're at a library" He said and again started to read .
I bit my tongue and look around hopefully I was not that loud . I murmured a sorry and sat quietly.

I saw that Soobin wounds on his hands they're was still so visible . I pull his sleeves a bit and he looked at me .
"Are They still hurts you" I asked looking at his wounds as he didn't said
Anything but again concrete on his book .

I pouted and learn toward my chair. I feel bad for him sometimes. It's been six days after this incident. He didn't went to school nor he let me go to school . I don't mind it I would like stay with him.

Suddenly he stood up from his sit went to the endless shelf. Searching for a new book . I followed his every movement. He is loves to read I think .

He found a book and started to read . he looked cute when he was Concerting on reading.  I can't help myself but took out my phone and Click a picture of him .

He looked at me with curious to know why I click a picture of him . I smiled widely and winked at him . he didn't replied back and started to do his business. I think he get used of me already.

I was doing nothing but clicking his photo about his every movement. Because he was looking cute tho .

 Because he was looking cute tho