Chapter 2

THE hands started to moved from the hair to the slim waist of the other person who fell asleep on top of him. It was one of the most beautiful moment in Fourth's life because he just loved how clingy Gemini is. It was rare to see him like that because Gemini will spent most of his free time with books and notes. But he wasn't complaining though. He loves everything about Gemini, all of it. Eventhough Gemini could be stubborn and tsundere at times but Gemini is just being a Gemini.

It all started from the theatre club at their high school.

Fourth smiled.

He still remember how Gemini refused to accept the BL role because he wasn't comfortable. He didn't think it was a good idea back then but magically accepted the role after he met Fourth.

"I accepted the role just because I'm being grateful. You helped me once and I will help you this time. Fair and square."

Fourth was a vice president of theatre club and in much needed for another male lead for the club's new project. The club's president was invested in Gemini because he is very good looking and charming but nobody could convince him to join the cast. He repeatedly said no until he met Fourth. Few days prior, Fourth have helped him escaped something and he was so thankful for that.

They started to spend time together, everyday.

Until they confessed their feelings at the same time.

"I like you!"

Silent...

"Huh, what?"

They kept speaking in sync and it was hilarious. Then the untold story was revealed. They were each others' secret admirer for a year.

Fourth tightened his arms around the other person's waist and kissed his cheek. Gemini smelled sweet as usual. Just like cotton candy and a bit of orange juice? Fourth just noticed about the citrus smell on his boyfriend when that boy was moving his head. What happened?

"Gem, get up." Fourth gently patted Gemini's back. Hard to move due to their position on the couch.

"Can you let me sleep for a while?" Said Gemini with a low voice tone. He was too sleepy to move. Fourth disagreed.

"Go to bath first."

"Mai au... (I don't want to...)" Gemini replied in a long high-pitched complaining cry. He just wanted to sleep. He won't budge from Fourth.

"Gem, au na... Go to bath first, eat and then sleep." Fourth persuaded. Like a father comforting his little baby. Gemini was whining like a baby, so he treated him like one.

"Come on..." Fourth got up and changed their position. Now the both of them seated while facing each other with Fourth's arms around Gemini's body. Gemini still won't wake up, just kept his eye closed.

"I miss you na..." Fourth said in whispering voice. Gemini didn't respond.

"Gemmmm~~~"

"Uhm..."

"How's your first day?"

"Mmm...."

Fourth laughed. His boyfriend was tired and sleepy and he kept teasing him like there was no tomorrow. Goodness, Gemini is so adorable. Like sooooo FREAKINGGGG adorable. He just wanted to shower him with kisses and cuddles.

"Fourth, don't." Gemini said while pushing Fourth away from his face. He was sweating and sticky. He was uncomfortable.

"So, how about a bath?" Fourth asked. Gemini had to sacrificed his sleep for a bath. With all his might, he left the couch and slowly went to their bedroom for a towel.