Chapter 9

1 year ago...

NIYOMSIL HIGH SCHOOL

Fourth was walking back and forth in front of the English Club. He was there to meet someone. He met Mark after 10 minutes and asked about Gemini who was the club's president. 

"I will tell him that you're here." Mark went back inside the club room and told Gemini about Fourth.

Gemini who was busy arranging the papers and documents quickly left his table to meet Fourth. He met him outside of the club and saw Fourth smiled at him. Sweet like sugar candy. 

"You want to see me?" Gemini asked. Fourth nodded in excitement.

"I have something to give you, Gem."

"What is it?"

Then Fourth Nattawat moved closer to Gemini Norawit and showed him something. It was on his palm of hands. Gemini was surprised to see that because it was what he would like to have before.

"For me?"

Fourth nodded.

"You bought it for me?"

Fourth nodded, again.

"But...."

Fourth chuckled, "Gem~~ Yes this is for you. I bought it for you. Happy birthday na~~"

Gemini was touched that makes him almost cry. Fourth is so sweet, damn it. He took it from Fourth and promised to take care of it. It was a crystal pendant. Light blue colored.

"Thanks Fourth..." Gemini was so grateful. He was soooooo happy!

Meanwhile, Fourth was so whipped with Gemini. He was so in love with him and was his secret admirer for a year prior. If only Gemini knows.... But he might get friend zone so he was scared to make a confession. 

So he decided to stay as his secret admirer...

× × × × × ×

PRESENT DAY

MARK rushed to his friend and asked him to ride the roller coaster together. He was a big fan of it and wanted to try it with him.

"You're taking too long na. What happened in the toilet?" Mark asked. Gemini just replied with an awkward smile. 

Fourth smiled.

"So, let's ride the roller coaster!" Mark excitedly said but he changed the direction of his gazes at someone else later. 

He was Ford, his crush.

"Nope. I don't want to." Ford quickly rejected the idea. He's afraid of height.

"Then... Let's try another game later okay?" Mark said. Ford nodded.

"I think Gem isn't feeling well. The roller coaster might made him sick." Fourth said. Gemini was unwell and it wasn't a good idea for his boyfriend to ride that machine. 

"You're sick? You should tell me earlier." Mark was worried. Gemini smiled.

"It's okay. I'm not that critical." He jokingly said. 

"I'll take care of Gem. You guys can play whatever you wants." Fourth seized the chance to spend the quality time with his boyfriend without raising their friends' suspicion. 

And as expected, their friends agreed and moved on with their activities. Mint smiled at Fourth, she excused herself to go home. She was there for Fourth at first but it didn't anymore. She's happy when he's happy.