Chapter 10

SATANG and Prom were laughing at Captain's joke. It's ridiculous.

"Haunted my foot! Stop joking." Satang said. He didn't believe in ghosts or supernatural. For him, it was a pure fiction. 

Prom was in line with Satang. He agreed with him. He was like Satang too. Didn't believe in paranormal activity. All of it were fake.

"Did you watch a lot of horror movies?" Prom sarcastically said. Captain sighed.

"Hey, it's real."

"Have you seen it with your own eyes?" Satang asked. Captain slowly shook his head. He didn't meet one yet. 

Satang and Prom were looking at each other and sighed. LOL, their friend was so funny. 

After a while, the others arrived including P'Dew, Mark and the other medical seniors. Fourth have promised himself and Gemini that he wouldn't snap like the last time even though that senior might playing with his patience. He promised to change because he didn't want to disappoint Gemini like before.

"P, is it true the mountain is haunted?" Captain was determined to know the truth. Prom and Satang sighed. 

"Hah? Which mountain?" Dew asked. 

"The one that we will go today." Captain replied. He moved closer to the senior with his serious expression.

"Ridiculous." Dew laughed. 

"Captain, just stop will you?" Satang scolded but laughed afterward. Captain was too funny when Dew said his question was ridiculous.

Captain decided to shut his mouth because nobody believes him. His friends were too arrogant and full of themselves especially Prom and Satang. He wished they'll meet one and scream like a girl! 

Fourth patted Captain's back while smiling. 

"You believe me right?" Captain asked.

"Nope." Fourth grinned. Gemini was trying so hard to hide his laughter. Captain was too immersed with his haunted story. He claimed it was real but nobody listened to him.

Poor boy.

"I believe you, friend." Gemini eventually said. Fourth automatically looked at Gemini. 

Captain was so happy and hugged his friend's boyfriend. Gemini was so sweet to say that. 

"I swear that mountain is haunted." Captain said. Gemini nodded.

Fourth was staring at Gemini when Captain wasn't there anymore. He was confused with his boyfriend.

"Since when?" He asked.

"Since when what?" Gemini asked back.

"About the paranormal thing... Do you really believe in paranormal?" Fourth demanded for answer. Gemini chuckled.

"Hey, can't you see your friend's face? Everybody condemned him. I said that to make him happy." Gemini explained. Fourth smiled.

"My boyfriend is so sweet~" Fourth almost kiss his boyfriend but fortunately Gemini stopped him.

"Fourth!" Gemini whispered while slapping Fourth's chest. 

"Ko-tot! (Sorry!), I forgot." Fourth quickly distance himself from his other half. He always forgotten that they are in public. Luckily, Gemini always slapped some reality into him. 

"Let's go!" Winny shouted out of excitement.

Dew and his other friends were left with their vehicle, meanwhile Mark and the rest left with Ford's vehicle. Fourth and Gemini were sitting at the back of the vehicle with Captain.