Chapter 29

FOURTH greeted them as he stopped walking. He took a position next to Gemini's bed. He put Gemini's favorite food on the table and then said hello to his most favorite person in the world after his mae. 

Force and Book smiled. Such a cute young boyfriends. Sweet and adorable. 

"Fourth...." Force called. Fourth turned his face towards his boyfriend's uncle. 

"Khab, uncle?" 

Force invited him for a talk at the rooftop. He had something to say to him. Fourth looked at Gemini and Gemini nodded. It was like a permission for him to talk whatever he want to talk to Force. 

"We will be back." Force patted his fiancé's shoulder and smiled at his nephew. The both of them nodded at the same time. 

"Let's go." Force said to Fourth. Fourth slowly walked side by side with him until they reached the hospital rooftop. 

Force and Fourth sat down on wooden long bench next to each other. Fourth didn't talk, just waited for Force to start first. He was quite nervous even though the uncle already knows everything. 

"It's must be upsetting right?" Force said without looking at the younger one. He was busy skygazing. 

"About what, uncle?" Fourth asked.

"About my sister and brother-in-law." 

Fourth smiled with heavy feeling. How should he answer that? They were his family... The only thing he could do was being silent. He didn't dare to say bad things about Gemini's parents. Without them, Gemini wouldn't be born in this world. He couldn't imagine his life without Gemini.

Force smiled, patted Fourth's back, "Stay strong for Gemini. Don't ever leave him and don't ever give up on him."

"I won't. I will never ever give up on him. I will have him back soon. I promise." Fourth quickly replied. 

"So what are you going to do with my sister and her husband?" 

Fourth fell silent. That was the hardest question in the world. He couldn't answer it on the spot because it wasn't easy. Lady Photjanee and Khun Racha were the most difficult people to accept this relationship. They were so against it. He didn't know how to convince them...

"Fourth..." 

Fourth slowly looking at Force. The older one smiled at him. He was sympathized with him. The relationship won't be easy because of the parents. A total opposite from Mrs Gim.

"When I was in high school, I was caught dating Book." Force started to recalled what happened in his high school days. 

Fourth automatically turned his face to Force. He was so interested for more.

"I still remember how furious she was when she knew about us." Force continued.

... YOU ARE A MONSTER! DON'T EVER APPEAR IN FRONT OF ME! YOU ARE NO LONGER MY BROTHER, GET OUT! 

Her voice still echoed in his mind. That was the last time they were together as brother and sister. She didn't even bother to attend his graduation as a medical student. Probably because Book was there too. His fiancé was also graduated with the same degree. They both doctors in the same hospital since 4 years ago. 

"I was so sad when I had to leave my only nephew but I am relieved since he have you."

Fourth smiled.

"Fourth, promise me that you will take care of Gemini with all your heart."

"I promise..." 

Force smiled and patted his lap. He was happy that his nephew met the right person. He always knew that Fourth will take care of Gemini. The way Fourth treated Gemini, it was such a bliss to the eyes.