Chapter 3

MARK was interested in what Gemini have said earlier. Is it true that his bestfriend has someone whom he likes? Or Gemini is already taken by that person?

"Who is it?" He asked with a smirk. He wasn't hungry with food anymore because Gemini's affair was more interesting than anything in the world. Gemini pretended to not listening.

"Heyy Gem! Answer me." Mark took the spoon from Gemini's hand.

"Alai? (What?)"

"Who is that person?"

"Who...Who?"

"Stop playing dumb my friend... You know what I am talking about right now." Mark wiggled his eyebrows demanded for an answer. Gemini has to answer.

Gemini scratches his head and tried to kept himself calm infront of Mark who was too busy staring at his face. All he wanted was one answer, who is the person. He denied but Mark didn't believe him.

"I'm just joking around because I don't wanna be hook with P'Dew." Gemini said.

"But nowadays you look different Gem."

"What do you mean?"

"You are busy sneaking around with your phone."

Gemini was lost for words, stunned. Damn, Mark noticed? He secretly glanced at Fourth who also did the same thing to him. Fourth suddenly left his seat and excused himself to see Gemini.

"Ai'Gem, I have something to talk with you. Mark, I'm borrowing your friend for a while." Fourth grabbed Gemini's hand and led him to the nearest toilet. Mark left alone with mouth wide opened. The same goes with Fourth's friends.

They were confused.

- - - - -

"Fourth, where are you going to take me?" Gemini asked while being dragged by his boyfriend. Fortunately the toilet was empty. Fourth locked the door so nobody could get inside.

He loosened his hand on Gemini's wrist.

"You never tell me about your code senior." Fourth said. He was angry and jealous.

"For what? It's not necessary." Gemini smiled. Fourth snorted.

"I don't like it." Fourth spoke in sulking tone. If he can, he will put Gemini in their condo forever so nobody can see and hit on him. He just can't concentrate in class whenever he's worried about Gemini. And now P'Dew? Who the hell is he!

"Fourth, he is just my code senior na. you don't have to be that jealous."

"But he likes you more than a code senior!"

"But I don't like him more than a code junior."

"He will approach you whenever he can. He is hitting on you, Gem."

"Fourth, can you stop overthinking?"

Fourth fell silent. Gemini was not sensitive about his feeling. He moved away from Gemini and stood few metres away due to his frustration. He was so damn frustrated! Gemini sighed, whenever Fourth was extremely angry, he will shut his mouth and fell silent.

"I'm sorry." Gemini walked towards Fourth while apologizing. He gave him a warm backhug.

"I'm so sorry..." Gemini repeated. Fourth didn't uttered a single word but letting Gemini backhugged him. The both of them were standing infront of the mirror so Gemini could see Fourth reactions.

"What are you so scare of? I'm taken by you isn't it?"

Gemini saw a glimpse of smile on Fourth's lips but that boy quickly went back to sulking again. He just wanted to be pampered by Gemini. Gemini understood and started to sniff kissed his boy's cheek, from cheek to chin... from chin to hand... And then went back to cheeks and slowly moved to the lips. It quickly washed all Fourth's anger and jealousy away. He melted like an ice-cream.

The moment Fourth's hands started to wrapped around Gemini's body, someone tried to enter the toilet. The fire that sparked between the couple automatically changed to cold. They chuckled.

"Let's continue later..." Gemini winked, walked toward the door and left the toilet.

Fourth fixed his hair and walked away from there. Leaving the other student feeling confused with what just happened. The couple were back to their original seats while smiling. As usual, Mark was curious. Where were they? And why his friend looked happy? Something nice happened while they were gone?

"What did you guys talked about?" Mark curiously asked. He was glaring at Gemini with full of questions.

"Just about trivial things." Gemini replied and avoided his friend's eyes.

"Are you sure? Or..."

Gemini gulped. Damn it Mark! What are you so curious about?

"Or he likes P'Dew too?" Mark made a guess. Gemini almost chocked on his drink again.

"Hah??"

"You know what... He looked jealous when he knew that P'Dew likes you. I am sure he likes P'Dew." Mark was confident with his guessing. Gemini slapped his own forehead. Ai'Mark...

Captain knocked on the table to grabbed Fourth's attention. His friend was too busy looking at somewhere. Fourth quickly change his eye direction to Captain, "Yeah?"

"So what do you think?" Captain asked. Fourth's eyebrows puckered.

"About what?"

"About Gemini with our friend's cousin..." Winny intervened.

"P'Dew is so handsome na..." Then there was Ford with his endless compliment for Prom's cousin. Prom was proud. Fourth almost puke. He wanted to kick his friends so damn much.

"Then tell me... What do you guys think about it." Fourth asked.

Prom grinned, "They would make a great couple. Medical couple..."

"Gem is narak na? No wonder P'Dew want to hit on him." Said Satang.

Fourth clenched his teeth, he almost punch the table out of jealousy.

"Ai'Fourth, what's wrong?" Captain asked when he saw Fourth's not-in-the-mood face expression. Now all eyes were on Fourth Nattawat.

"I am a bit sick. I'm leaving. See you guys tomorrow." Fourth escaped. He was too angry and wasn't in the mood to chit-chat with them anymore. He went straight home to cool down. Gemini was worried but he can't do anything about it because he still has classes to attend later.

Fourth put his bag away and crashed on the couch while being upset. He was mad and jealous but he won't lashed it out on Gemini because that is not Gemini's fault. It just... His boy is charming as hell...

Urgh! He don't like this feeling.

He began to understand Gemini's feeling when they were in high school. Gemini was upset when he was too close with one of the girl in the theatre club. He just didn't get it why Gemini was so upset because the girl was only a friend of him. He even told Gemini to stop being upset over trivial thing. Gemini was hurt that makes their relationship was on hiatus for almost a week.

He was lucky to have him back after that.

He decided to see Dew from instagram. Ford was right, Dew is a one fine gentleman. He quickly left the profile and told himself to stop overthinking. He didn't want to upset Gemini with his jealousy especially when Gemini had explained everything.

STOP OVERTHINKING FOURTH! URGH!

He growled with hand on his head. His hair all messed up. He was so stress!

Meanwhile in campus, Gemini can't seem to focus in his class. He knew his boyfriend was having a mental breakdown with all that overthinking. Uff...