Chapter 2 • Meetings

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

(1) Y/N = "Falling For A Fan"
(2) Y/N = "London Boy"
(3) Y/N = "Enemies"

(In order of my books lol)

-AUTHOR's POV-
After my awkwardness, Dream spoke up.

DREAM:
"So Y/N's, could I get you anything to drink while you're my prisoners?" He grinned while tilting his head.

(1) Y/N:
"I'm sorry, can someone please explain to me what's going on??"

(2) Y/N:
"What's going on is that isn't Clay..." She glared while standing up, "Unfortunately for him, I know how to kick ass."

(2) Y/N suddenly ran to Dream, grabbed her knife from her back pocket and was about to stab him in the face when he held up my necklace quickly, using its magic to freeze her. Green particles appeared on her knuckles, her ankles and her arms. The knife was 2 inches away from his face.

She gasped while widening her eyes at him.

DREAM:
"Let's start over, shall we?" The rose quartz glowed brighter.

Magically, all 3 of them were slammed into the wall harshly, causing them to shriek, all while they became handcuffed to higher bars. Their eyes widened while staring at each other in shock.

It was at this moment I realized that this wasn't the Dream I admired. Since the multiverse, along with magic, was real, it meant that this was some alternate version of him.

In front of me was a stranger. A stranger with the power of the multiverse in his hands. A villian with the power to destroy any life he wanted.

DREAM:
"It was a cute attempt." He shrugged with a smile.

(1) Y/N:
"Again, can someone please explain what the hell is going on??" She raised her voice.

DREAM:
"What's going on princess, is you're a character in a book that this bitch wrote." He pointed at me, making me sigh at him with a glare.

(1) Y/N:
"Cool, even more confused..." She sighed nervously.

DREAM:
"Well go on Maia, tell them who they really are." He raised an eyebrow at me.

I swallowed hard while looking at them nervously. I couldn't believe my characters, the ones I spent writing in my lonely room late at night, were even here and alive.

AUTHOR:
"Um...I'm Maia...I'm a um...a writer on Wattpad and um...you three are the (Y/N) characters..."

The 3 of them blinked slowly, not believing me.

(2) Y/N:
"Whatever drugs you took, give me some so I can leave this room."

Dream rolled his eyes. I sighed nervously in response.

AUTHOR:
"You know when you think sometimes that your life is a TV show because of certain things that happen...?"

Their eyes widened.

ALL Y/N's:
"Yeah...?"

AUTHOR:
"Yeah, y'all are characters in books..." I pressed my lips together while widening my eyes.

(1) Y/N:
"Wait so...me and Clay...our love...our son...none of that is real...?" Tears filled her eyes instantly.

I frowned while feeling a little tug at my heart.

(3) Y/N:
"You have a son...?"

(1) Y/N:
"Yes, he's only a year old...I've shared my life with Clay and now you're telling me that none of that was real...??"