Christmas Bonus • Enemies

❥ A/N: Hi everyone! Some of y'all asked for a one-shot type of Christmas chapter and I tried my best to make a one-shot story but in the end, I hated how it was and didn't believe it was that good :/ Since I don't want to upload something I'm not proud of/I believe isn't that good, I will not be uploading the one-shot thing.

❥ Instead, I figured I could give y'all flashback Christmas bonus' that you've never seen before of "Falling For A Fan", "London Boy", and "Enemies". Writing these came sooo much easier to me so read them if you'd like :)

❥ I'm sorry again for not writing one-shot things and instead, giving y'all bonus Christmas chapters to these 3 books. Hopefully y'all still like these🥲

❥ Enjoy and Merry Christmas!🤍🎄

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV (Enemies)-
Secret Santa: the activity you do with friends or family. You pick names from a hat or bowl, and whoever's name you get, you have to give them a Christmas present.

The whole Dream SMP decided to get ones for each other this Christmas. But, we could only do them with whoever was closest to us during the holidays, friendship wise.

So, Wilbur did his with Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, etc. Bad did his with Skeppy and others. Which left Dream, George and Sapnap to do ones together.

Since I was in California and didn't want to leave because this house reminded me of my mom, Dream proposed the idea to involve me online through Secret Santa, then send the gifts to each other through the mail, and I agreed.

The 4 of us were sitting down together at our monitors in different rooms on different sides of the world. Dream did a spin wheel online and shared his screen with us so we could pick out each others names, while we were all on FaceTime with each other.

Dream went first. Once he spun the wheel, it landed on George's name.

DREAM:
"I got George." He wheezed.

GEORGE:
"Great." He rolled his eyes with a smile, "Let's see who I get. Hoping it's Y/N and not you idiots."

I smiled at his comment, then George spun the wheel. He sighed instantly while dropping his shoulders at who it landed on.

GEORGE:
"I got Dream..."

Dream wheezed again. Now, the only two names left on the spin wheel was mine and Sapnap's.

SAPNAP:
"Bro, don't tell me I gotta get her something." He rolled his eyes.

His statement made me roll my eyes too. Slowly, I spun the wheel. Of course, it landed on Sapnap's name. I sighed in disappointment while leaning back in my chair.

Sapnap soon change my name on the wheel to:

"Annoying bitch"

DREAM:
"C'mon guys." He tilted his head, "It could be fun."

SAPNAP:
"The only way for this to be fun is if I get run over by a truck before Christmas." He spoke in a monotoned voice while crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Deep down, I wanted to get Dream as my Secret Santa because I knew the perfect gift for him. But unfortunately, George and Dream picked each other.

Which meant Sapnap and I were each other Secret Santas. That's right. My enemy and I had no choice but to buy each other presents. Neither of us were thrilled about it.

DREAM:
"Everyone has a week to get the other person one present for Secret Santa. Christmas is a week from today so make sure it's really good. Otherwise," He grinned, "the one with the worst present has to drink bird pee."