Chapter 25 • Everything

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

❥A/N: Only this one chapter will be uploaded today and if you read on, you will see why. Even if you haven't read about the next characters shown, this chapter is still very important so I suggest you read anyways!

-HENRY's POV (Enemies)-
The cool wind blew through my hair as I took a walk in the woods, with my hands in my pockets. My mind was filled with memories about what happened yesterday to my best friend.

Y/N was my best friend, genuinely the funniest person I've ever met in my entire life. It hurt to know that she couldn't give that uncontrollable laughter to a part of herself, and a part of Nick.

Since Y/N found out she wasn't able to have children the natural way yesterday, today, I was giving her some space to figure out what to do about her future, along with time to tell her fiancé the news.

While strolling suddenly, something happened in front of me.

Across from me, a white sparkled portal appeared, making my eyes widen as I took a step back. With brows furrowed, my curiosity sparked.

Slowly, I stepped forward at the mysterious force, and hesitantly reached my hand out to touch it.

Swiftly, I got pulled in by what felt like a forceful wind. I gasped sharply with wider eyes, and got sucked in completely into the mysterious portal like thing.

•••••

Right away, my eyes shot open, and there was no portal near me anymore. Instead of being in the woods, I was in a dark room, which left me shocked, yet still curious. In the air, I noticed there were white sparkles floating around.

HENRY:
"I know this is a bad idea but...hello?" I raised my voice, glancing around in pitch black.

Nothing nor nobody answered me. So, I cautiously stepped forward in the darkness, attempting to find a way out of this room.

-NICOLE's POV (The Triangle)-
Here I was, third wheeling on my sister's date with her husband, the man she chose all those years ago.

The two of them were feeding each other their meals like cringe couples on the internet, making me give them a look of disgust.

Of course, I was happy that Y/N got her memories back, and I was grateful that Y/N got her happily ever after with her true love.

But if I was being honest, couples like that disgusted me.

The people who speak like babies to each other, who attach their lips and tongues together in public, and most importantly, the ones who feed each other food like they're the main characters in a romance movie.

I haven't had a lot of luck in the love department one would say, well, many would say, so I knew that meant I was destined to be alone, which I was perfectly okay with.

Until today.

Whilst the two of them were being off in their own little world, I decided to be in mine too. So, I lied, telling them I had to use the restroom. When in reality, I was sneaking away to leave them alone.

Right when I made it to the ladies room, I noticed I was alone. So, I sighed to myself in the mirror, ruffled my hair and leaned over the sink.

NICOLE:
"I'm so attractive yet I'm here with the middle school relationship as my entertainment..." I mumbled with a scoff.

As much as I hated to admit it to myself, I couldn't help but be jealous of my little sister. After all, I always imagined myself getting married before her, but maybe the universe just hated me.