Chapter 3 • Florida (LB)

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

❥ A/N: LB stands for "London Boy" and from here on out, the chapters will be divided up into the LB universe, FFAF (Falling For A Fan) universe and Enemies universe. Enjoy!

-Y/N's POV (London Boy)-
I gasped awake, shooting my body up in my bed.

I jerked my head around to see myself in a completely different room. Instead of being in my apartment, I was in an actual house.

It was now that I realized what had happened with the other me's.

"Wait...my parents—" My eyes widened at my thought.

I instantly dashed out of bed to go downstairs. When I made it, I saw my parents in the kitchen, the same ones that Dante killed, they were right in front of me.

My heart and expression fell seeing them, the tears filled my eyes immediately. I breathed heavily in shock.

MOM:
"Good morning, sweetie." She lightly smiled, "You woke up at the best time, I just finished making bacon and eggs."

DAD:
"My favorite." His lips curled up a little at her.

I huffed out a smile as the tears fell down my cheeks.

MOM:
"What's wrong, dear?" She frowned.

Y/N:
"Nothing I just...had a bad dream..."

MOM:
"Wanna talk about it?"

Y/N:
"No...it's not important...it's in the past now..." I sighed nervously, "Let's eat."

DAD:
"Good cause I'm starving." He lightly chuckled.

I laughed while my mother raised her eyebrows while pressing her lips together. Soon, the 3 of us sat down in the dining room together. We ate our meals, we laughed, and all the time, I couldn't help but be grateful for that version of Dream. He was a cocky asshole before but, he brought my parents back.

He brought my happiness back.

I could've had this life with my parents and now, I had the chance to.

Eventually, the realization caught up with me that today was the day I was meant to meet George. The two of us would run into each other at the cafe. My eyes widened at that thought.

Y/N:
"Hey um...could I go out? I need to meet a friend."

MOM:
"Of course, hope you have fun." Her light smile never left, nor got bigger.

Y/N:
"Thanks...I love you guys so much..." My voice cracked as I hugged the both of them tightly in a group hug.

DAD:
"We love you more..." The tone in his voice dropped a little, but I shook it off.

I smiled in relief, feeling no pressure on my chest. After a few moments, I split apart from them and got ready for the day upstairs.

I wore what I usually wear. An all black shirt, my leather jacket, my black jeans and my dark ankle boots.

Once I was done, I headed out to meet my future boyfriend.

The heals of my black ankle boots clunked against the concrete as I kept my head held high. After all, Dante didn't even know me, neither did Russ. I was done with the business for good, they didn't know anything about me. I was free, I couldn't erase the smile on my face.

-GEORGE's POV-
user814 donated $15:
"Hi George I love you so much please say hi Sara"

GEORGE:
"Hi Sara." I smiled and waved at the camera.