Chapter 24 • Reveal (Enemies)

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-SAPNAP's POV (Enemies)-
Here I was, lying in my bed, with my hands crossed on my stomach, my gaze at the ceiling, and my head, filled with thoughts, along with memories.

More specifically, the day I first met Y/N on the server.

• FLASHBACK (NOT A CH.) •
George and I were bickering over a Discord call one day, about who Dream would save between the two of us, if he could only choose one.

GEORGE:
"He'd obviously save me, hello?"

SAPNAP:
"He'd obviously save his brother, me of course."

GEORGE:
"He'd save his boyfriend, me of course." He joked, making me scoff with a smile.

SAPNAP:
"Oh what was that?" I smirked, replaying into the call what he said through the soundboard I just created of him.

• VIDEO •
"He'd save his boyfriend, me of course." The audio from the soundboard went through.

GEORGE:
"You little—delete that right now—"

SAPNAP:
"Nah. Dream has wanted to fall asleep to this audio for years." I joked, making George scoff.

Suddenly, Dream joined the call, along with someone else.

DREAM:
"Hey guys! I wanna introduce you to my new friend, Y/N. She's going to be joining the server."

Y/N:
"Hi everyone." The stranger spoke over the call.

Right away by her voice, I got goosebumps. A smile tugged at my lips. Her voice sounded incredibly sexy, yet cute at the same time.

GEORGE:
"Hi." He spoke first.

SAPNAP:
"N—Nice to meet you...?"

Y/N:
"Y/N."

"Wow, even her name is sexy." I thought to myself while biting my lip.

The 4 of us were on a call together, getting to know Y/N. But the whole time if I was being honest, I was zoned out. I was listening to her voice, but barely listening to the words she was saying. I couldn't help it. She sounded so hot.

When Y/N had to go, we all said our goodbyes until next time. Then, a thought entered my head. So, I dashed out of my bedroom to get to the front door.

But, was stopped by my best friend.

DREAM:
"Hey, where you going?" He walked out of his room at the perfect time.

I turned around, meeting his eyes.

SAPNAP:
"I uh...might, have a crush on the new girl." I chuckled nervously while scratching the back of my head.

DREAM:
"Not surprised." He laughed.

SAPNAP:
"Dream, how did you find the most beautiful girl on Earth?" I smiled.

DREAM:
"You haven't even seen her face." His smile widened.

SAPNAP:
"Yet I already know she's hot." I scoffed, "I'm going to go out and buy her a welcome present."

GEORGE:
"You are?" He came downstairs with furrowed brows.

SAPNAP:
"Maybe..." I sighed, embarrassed.

GEORGE:
"Good luck. I doubt she'd like it." He tilted his head.

I rolled my eyes and left without saying another word.

When I left the house that day, at the store where I planned on buying Y/N a present, I ended up meeting another wonderful girl, Catherine. Right away, we hit it off, and she was pretty.