Chapter 14 • Comments (Enemies)

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV (Enemies)-
It was weird getting used to my new normal.

Every night when I went to sleep, George was there beside me. And every morning when I woke up, George was still there in bed next to me.

It was the same routine for 2 weeks straight. We kissed, spent time together, went on dates, etc. But the whole time, still, nothing George did made me happy like Nick did.

But, Sapnap loved Catherine now.

Things were different.

Throughout these couple of weeks, I've been civil to Catherine and Sapnap. Faking a smile, giving them fake compliments I didn't mean. Yet to them, their precious friend was back. But in reality, I wasn't ever going to get back ever again.

But, this was the only way for everyone to have peace.

As for me, I was still doing my best to give George a chance. After all, he's amazing. I've had to remind myself several times that "dating" George was what was best for me right now.

Today was a new day.

It was the day where George wanted to tell the fans about us.

Over these past 2 weeks, when we've streamed together, the fans have described his jokes around me to be "sus" since sometimes he flirted with me or said out of pocket stuff.

I didn't return the flirtations, unless Nick was on the call, then I did, but I still never meant them.

As for Dream, every time George said something flirty to me, he fake cried about DNF being over, which made everyone laugh, except for me, because I knew he was actually being serious, since in the original timeline, he had a crush on George.

I felt bad for taking my friends crush but, my enemy took my crush so, it sucked for everyone. I was still hoping I could make Nick jealous, but it never worked once.

Last week, I bought the sexiest dress ever, and asked for Sapnap's opinion on it. He barely looked at me, saying it looked nice, then he walked away.

George however, had an amazing reaction. He blushed furiously, and told me I looked "wow". Not the person I wanted the reaction from, but, I still appreciated it.

And a few days ago, I bought some sexy lingerie, but not just any lingerie. It was the lingerie that Nick bought me at the mall that day we had sex for the first time.

It was early in the morning, when I knew George and Dream had gone food shopping together. Catherine had plans, so it was just Nick and I.

So, I slipped on the lingerie, posed in a sexy way, looking against the end of my bed, then yelled.

Y/N:
"Hey, could you come here for a sec?"

After a couple moments, Nick walked into the room and looked at me in my lingerie. I fake gasped, pretending that I was expecting George instead.

Nick's eyes widened at me as he quickly turned around and covered his eyes.

Y/N:
"I was calling George—" I lied while raising my voice.

SAPNAP:
"H—He went food shopping with Dream—" He stuttered, "I—I'm sorry—"

He quickly left while shutting the door, making me roll my eyes at the fact that he was being polite by not looking at me. I sighed in annoyance while slipping it off to change into my pajamas instead.

Yesterday, I attempted one final thing to make him get butterflies for me.

I decided to write a steamy love letter and leave it as anonymous. By steamy, I mean as sexually descriptive as possible. Leaving it on the kitchen floor for Nick to find, hoping it could make him feel things.