Chapter 3 • Friends (Enemies)

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

❥ A/N: From here on out, the chapters will be divided up into the Enemies universe, FFAF (Falling For A Fan) universe and LB (London Boy) universe. Enjoy!

-Y/N's POV (Enemies)-
I woke up with a gasp.

My alarm blared at 10am, making me wake up. I shot my head to it then grabbed my phone off of my nightstand, shutting the sound off.

Then my eyes read over todays date.

"Oh my God...today is the beginning of mine and Sapnap's relationship...wait—today's the day he burns down my Minecraft house, asshole." I joked in my head with a smile.

I decided to take a shower first to wake myself up for the long day ahead.

I began thinking about what happened with Dream and the other me's. Another version of Dream made it so that Sapnap and I were never enemies. So now, he's going to be nice to me. I was looking forward to this day a lot more the 2nd time around.

After my shower, on cue, I saw the 7 notifications on my phone from a discord chat with Dream, George and Sapnap.

DREAM:
Y/N get on discord!!

GEORGE:
Wake upppp

SAPNAP:
Get up up up!

My eyebrows squished together at Sapnap's message. Before, he called me a lazy idiot. But this time, he didn't.

There I was again, forgetting that Sapnap and I now were never enemies because of what Dream did with that stone. I smiled at that thought then took a seat in my gaming chair.

Soon, I hopped on Discord, joining their call.

DREAM:
"About time Y/N."

Y/N:
"I'm here, shut up." I smiled in excitement.

GEORGE:
"Hop on the server."

Y/N:
"Right—5 steps ahead of you Gogy." I loaded up Minecraft.

DREAM:
"Did you just wake up? You sound kinda tired."

I waited for Sapnap's dumb response but it never came. No calling me a slut or anything.

"Oh my God, the timeline is different now, dumbass." I told myself in my head while rolling my eyes.

DREAM:
"Y/N?"

Y/N:
"Yeah? Sorry—um, yeah, I just woke up."

GEORGE:
"Hope you're awake enough to finish our house." He smiled.

It suddenly hit me that George had a crush on me, making me slightly wheeze, knowing he ended up with Dream.

GEORGE:
"What?" He laughed.

Y/N:
"Nothing." I grinned, "I'm going to find some more mushrooms for the entrance."

Soon, I went on my quest to find mushrooms.

Once I found some, I expected to lose 3 hearts like before but this time, I didn't. I was perfectly healthy in the game. My eyebrows furrowed together at this as I pressed different keys to look around at my environment, I was alone.

Y/N:
"Um...Ni—I mean—Sapnap, um, what're you doing right now?"

SAPNAP:
"Thinking about how I have to take a shit." He laughed.

I bursted out laughing along with George and Dream.

Y/N:
"Not what I meant, but good for you." I chuckled.

SAPNAP:
"Yep, I'm gone bye—" He left the call and the game suddenly, making that unsettling feeling come back in my stomach.

"Is that all he has to say to me now that we're not enemies?" I thought with a slight frown.