Chapter 16 • Escape (LB)

❥Warning:
Includes strong language and blood.

-Y/N's POV (London Boy)-
It took about 5 minutes for me to come up with the first part of the plan to escape Russ for good.

Once I thought of what to do, a grin slowly formed on my face as I stood up, making my merrily way over to the corner of the room. More specifically, a silver, hard to see thread, against the wall.

GEORGE:
"What's the plan?" His eyebrows squished together.

Y/N:
"This." I smiled then wrapped my fingers around the thread, pulling it down hard.

Right when I pulled down the silver thread, a square piece of the wall fell down with it, being attached. Inside the wall was a series of wires, making George's jaw drop.

Y/N:
"Not my first time." I tilted my head then collapsed on my knees to get started configuring them.

GEORGE:
"I have no words." He blinked slowly.

While working on two of the wires for a couple of seconds, I held my hand out for George to grab.

Y/N:
"Hey, do your girlfriend a favor and hold her hand." I spoke while staring at the wires.

My London Boy scoffed while shaking his head, followed by a blush.

GEORGE:
"Why?"

Y/N:
"Just do it." I rolled my eyes with a smile, staring at him.

George gave in with a sigh, his lips curling up farther. Instantly, he grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers.

Y/N:
"And place your other hand on the door?" I asked of him.

His brows furrowed again, yet he still did it. George placed his other palm against the metal door to the left.

Y/N:
"Little to the right." He slid his hand to the right, "Little more...freeze."

Suddenly, the end of the wires in the wall sparked, and I felt energy surging through me. George jumped while still holding onto my hand.

GEORGE:
"Woah—what is that??"

After a few moments, the metal door made a ping noise, then slowly opened. George's eyes widened as his lips parted in shock. I let go of his hand, stood up and grinned while crossing my arms.

Y/N:
"Since I've been through this timeline before, I knew where the door to the wires were, and what they all mean. Also since my parents were apart of the business, there's a protocol that states to have your children's handprints on file, for moments like this. All of the children of the business could open the door with a hand print, they just don't know it."

George fluttered his eyes while nodding.

Y/N:
"And the electricity went through us since I was too far away to reach the door. Cue why I told you to hold my hand while touching the door in a specific place."

GEORGE:
"I don't know why I tried denying you." He shook his head, making me chuckle.

Y/N:
"C'mon, London Boy." I walked past him with a proud grin out the door.

I heard him scoff behind me, and could tell he was smiling.

-RUSS' POV-
Hearing the pathetic London Girl on the monitor made my jaw collapse.

RUSS:
"She's lived through this timeline before..." My lips slowly curled up into a grin, "It's as if the ideas write themselves..."

I chuckled to myself then glanced at the black cabinet next to me in the security room.