Chapter 20

Lizzie p.o.v

It's been a month now, and it feels like no time has passed at all. Jake has gotten used to his arm and he has been doing well in his rehabilitation he can find and fire his guns now,  of course, Shane has been helping him whenever he can. Annalise and Atlas are still seeing each other and have become official, she even stays at his place. Atlas and Carson were both surprised when they woke up and we weren't in bed with them, they were even more shocked when they found us doing our workouts. Speaking of Atlas and Carson, Carson has moved out of his mum's place and moved in with Atlas but goes over to see his mum every day he still hasn't told them about Greg though. As for me and Carson, he asked me to be his girlfriend before the first time we had sex which was so romantic and perfect, I won't go into details but let's just say he's more bigger than he looks...anyway I have been spending time with Aspen and Carson was right when he said that she is mature for her age especially when she found out her father was with a woman half his age but she came to terms with it and not to mention that she is so much fun to be around when all 3 of us went shopping for my dress for mums wedding.

Yeah you heard me I am going to my mum's wedding which is today even though I hate the groom, the good thing is I won't be going alone as well as my bros going I've invited Carson along as my date so me and the girls picked out a matching suit to go with my dress. After putting on the final touches I am ready but for some reason I am on edge but I am not sure why it might have something to do with the fact that there have been no covenant attacks in weeks and no one in the in the squad has been called for any missions but Dean has been scouting the planet and has only found the covenants bases empty. HQ thinks that the covenant has left Reach but that's not in their style, Annalise's voice brings me out in my thoughts.

 HQ thinks that the covenant has left Reach but that's not in their style, Annalise's voice brings me out in my thoughts

Annalise - Lizzie!! Carson is here.

Lizzie - ok I'm coming!

I finish up and through to the living room is waiting in his suit, when he sees me his eyes widen and Annalise gives me a wolf whistle.

Annalise - dam girl you look so hot, doesn't she Carson?

She elbows him snapping him out of the trance he was in causing him to finally speak.

Carson - I swear you get even more beautiful every day.

He takes me in his arms and I can't help but notice how good he looks.

Lizzie - says the handsome man in front of me.

Our lips touch in a kiss then Annalise says "have fun" and gives us a cheeky wink. Holding hands we head off to the wedding, we meet my brothers outside of the building and by the sound of one music inside the wedding has started. Before we go in I see that Jake is wearing a creamish-colored suit, Casey and Shane are wearing navy suits and Dean is wearing a dark red suit, they have already met Carson before so this isn't their first time meeting him so they shake hands when we come up to them.