Chapter 35

Lizzie p.o.v

I still can't believe we actually beat the bugs, after scanning the entire planet we found there is no trace left of the bugs, we even scanned the planet twice just to make sure that we got them all. After spending time with Carson, Jake, Odette, and weirdly enough Vanessa who is actually not as bad as I first thought she was but she is still on probation with me so I don't trust her 100% yet. It's the next day and the celebration party is in 2 hours I haven't been up to see how Adriano is doing so I am going to see how he is doing before I get ready for the celebration when I get to the Infirmary however I find that's I can't see him since he is still unconscious and I was a little worried when I found out that he needed a blood transplant but what shocked me, even more, was the fact that Carson was a match and he had donated some of his blood since they didn't have any of Adriano's blood type, I swear Carson surprises me even more every day, I head over to get ready for the celebration we usually wear are uniforms for celebrations but this time commands letting us wear formal wear.

After showering I find Annalise in the locker room with two bags.

Lizzie - what's in the bags?

Annalise - our dresses, duh

Lizzie - oh god what did you do?

Annalise - oh hush you will love it, yours is in the black bag.

She walks past me.

Lizzie - where do you think you're going?

Annalise - shower mines broke.

Sure it is(!) She walks into the bathroom as I shake my head, I pick up the bag with my dress in it and open it to reveal a little black dress with long sleeves, wow I have to admit that Annalise does have some good taste in clothes better than mine anyway. I just finished doing my hair when Annalise comes out of the bathroom in a towel after getting dried off we put on our dresses and I can't believe what Annalise is wearing.

 I just finished doing my hair when Annalise comes out of the bathroom in a towel after getting dried off we put on our dresses and I can't believe what Annalise is wearing

My outfit

Annalise outfit

Lizzie - wow girl you are going to give Atlas a heart attack.

Annalise - your one to talk, when Carson sees you he will....

Lizzie - don't not finish that sentence.

She giggles at me, she always likes to make fun of me like that and likes to tease me about my intimate times with Carson. I smooth down my dress as I finish up when my breast feels a bit tender Annalise must have noticed it.

Annalise - are you ok?

Lizzie - yeah...oh, I nearly forgot to tell you something.

I don't want to worry her so I completely change the subject but knowing Annalise she won't let it go so easily.

Annalise - what?

Lizzie - I went up to see Adriano early, turns out he needs a blood transfusion and Carson actually donated some of his.

Annalise looks surprised as I did when I found out.

Annalise - I swear that man of yours surprises me even more and more every day, he probably gets it from his father.

Lizzie - why? What has Atlas done that has surprised you?

Annalise - oh trust me, you are too young to hear that...

She winks at me, is she kidding me I'm a year older than her.

Lizzie - oh come on are you kidding me right now?

The two of us laugh as we head for the party and she tells me all about hers and Atlas's sexy times, and dam I dunno whether to be turned on or not considering it is my boyfriend's Dad but it had given me a good few ideas. As we arrive we are quick to spot our boys I think you can imagine their faces when they see us, I swear Carson's jaw looks like it was about to hit the floor. As we approach the guys I spot Aspen next to Leon wearing a Soft Knitted Ribbed Midi Bodycon Dress Long Sleeve In Cream White and she looks so beautiful in it. All through the party Carson can't seem to take his eyes off me not to say I blame him I have to admit I do look good. So it was no surprise when halfway through the party he takes me by the hand and leads me somewhere, he says that he had a surprise for me.