part 9

Courtney just stands there looking at the bloke in the door she doesn't want to move from the spot at all until he starts to move closer to her so she walks to the other side of the room try to get some distance away from her former dad but he is a quick walker she found a way to escape the room by finding an object to hit him over the head with a bowl and she runs out of the room and the house to see if she can find her father.

It felt like hours while Courtney until she nearly tripped over something then she realised and looked down where she is standing K9 then she knows her dad is nearby she asks K9 where her dad is and he replies back that he is not that far he offers to stay where they are so the doctor could find them.

Her and K9 were waiting around for the doctor and leela to turn up,she sighs because she feels lost without her mobile phone in her hand it would of been handy in this situation so she picks up something nearby and starts to fiddle with it in her hands whilst waiting for Leela and her dad to turn.

She falls asleep while waiting for the doctor to turn up she felted someone tap on her shoulder she slowly wakes up and she rubs her eyes, she looks up and leela is crouching over her looking at the doctor slightly worried look on her face, courtney slowly gets up into a sitting position with a slight groan whilst trying to sit up but the doctor put his hand on to her shoulder trying to stop her from getting up too quickly just in case if she hurts herself.