Part 43

The doctor waits for a moment for court to get herself ready for anything is being thrown at her, he starts to explain the best that he could to Courtney, she just sits on the floor and just listens to what he is saying.

Fred is getting worried about court and the doctor, he decided to see if anything is alright between court and the doctor because it was a while since he seen the pair of them go down the hallway then Fred see them walking down the same hallway which he was about to go down, he sees them just enjoying their company without talking. 

Now that Courtney knows the truth about who she is, she gets some closure and focus on her and Fred's relationship even through the pair's relationship has been up and down and somehow, they made it through all the challenges what has thrown at them, she walks over to Fred and smiles that she is happy with all the things what has happened in her life.

One thing that Courtney is sure off that she is convinced that she was conceived on earth and arrived back on Gallifrey because her dad loves the planet earth, he even spent a lot of his time on earth, he got himself banished in his second incarnation which the council of timelords forced him to regenerate and stay on earth until his punishment is over.