part 14

Courtney grabs Sebastian of the doctor, he notices that one of the guards have got his arm around court's waist he wasn't happy about the whole relationship situation between them both.

She could tell that he wasn't happy that his only  daughter is in a relationship, he just stands there looking at the guard very angry, Courtney tries to calm the doctor down but couldn't, she explains that they got together straight after he left.

While the doctor was on the planet trying his best to get Sebastian with the help from the other occupants of the planet just to rescue Sebastian from his  birth dad and the rest of the the Navarre tribe, courtney  was going through  some  files   some files in the president's office she often thought who were her birth mom were but no information about who she is.

The doctor realised that courtney is hiding something important from him, he starts to walk towards the stairs that leads to one of the offices courtney follows him while leaving Sebastian with leela and some of the guards she sighs while searching for her dad, she sensed that he was in the a certain room she stands in the room looking straight at him with worry.

She closed the door behind her and she slowly  walks  over  to  towards   the  desk   and finds a spare seat, she sits down and coughs to get the attention of her dad,so they  could talk about what has happened in the 18 months that she was waiting for her dad to come back to gallifrey with her son "dad I know this might be shocking to find out that you have a grandson and you finding out that I am in a relationship but it was hard this time round because I've had Sebastian to keep me company until you rescued us but it was hard for the first weeks while you were getting my son back but I don't think that I have thanked you for what you have done for me when I was born,rescuing me and Sebastian from the planet".

As she was about to get up from the seat, the doctor replies back "sit" Courtney sits back down " I've missed so many firsts in the 29 years court I'm just  very protective of you but I never thought you would be dating someone and having a son."