part 2

27 years later

For the last 27 years courtney always felt like she belongs anywhere and she has always got this scar on her left leg she wants to know where she or the scar came from, she tries to ask her mum any ideas why she has gotten an scar on her and why she feels like she doesn't belong  but she doesnt want to ask  just in case if she upset in those type of questions so she decided  to keep quiet for the time being.

Courtney is walking home from work whilst on the phone to her mum who wants to know where she is all of the time even if she is at work or spending time with her friends, she says to her mum "mum im on  my way home from the doctor  appointment i told you this morning before i went to work, ive had a check up if everything is ok mum im just worried thats all mum im just about to get on to our street now".

It has always been courtney and her mum for the last 27  years even through her mum had several relationships her dad walked out on them when Courtney was only 5 years old and it has always been her and her mum for the last 22 years.

Courtney arrives home after she spent the morning  finding out who is her biological parents are after she phoned the receptionist in reguards of the DNA test what she requested to find who  she is and she just stands in the door of her home since she could remember, she just walks into  the house like normal.