Part 34

The TARDIS'S doors open and Courtney stands up, she walks over to where some of her things are, but she turns back around and hugs her dad instead of picking her luggage up and she say's "i don't want to go and leave you alone till someone arrives or something happen to you again this might be the last time I might see you again dad" , the doctor realised that she doesn't want to go and do her studies but he knew that it was definitely time to let Courtney go and he also knows that this might be the last time that he might see her as well for a time period, he hopes that she can do better than him at the academy without having any hiccups.

The pair having a sweet moment before being interrupted by someone banging on the TARDIS doors demanding that they should open the doors, Courtney pulls away from the hug so she could open the doors to see who is on the other side of the TARDIS doors, she looks at her dad and thinks to herself that someone in the future will call her dad a mad man in a box .  

When the TARDIS doors open one of the guards walks in with the gun in his hands and he realised that it was the doctor and his new companion which he doesn't recognise until she pops her head from the console and smiles politely at the guard.