part 15

Courtney leans back into the chair just looking at the desk  trying not to look at her dad both of them heard a blood curdling scream from the panopticon they looked at each other and ran quickly straight there one of the guards who were supposedly going out with courtney got hold of Sebastian in his arms with one of the guns what he is holding against Sebastian's head Courtney is panicking how to get her son off him and she realise that it is Sebastian's birth dad and he wants to take him back to the planet, Courtney tries to walk over to the guard but the doctor grabs her arm to stop her from going over to him.

Everyone heard a laser being shot and the guard drops Sebastian and leela quickly picks him up before the guard falls face first on the floor, courtney is relieved that K9 was at the right place right time, she runs over to kick the gun out of his hand before going to her son "mamma" she chuckles and kissed his forehead and he looks over to see his grandad and does grabby hands wanting his grandad to hold him.

Sebastian's birth dad wakes up being tied to a chair in the main office, he says " give me Sebastian back he belongs to the Navarre tribe since he was born" while the doctor has got hold of Sebastian Courtney walks over to him and replies back "no he doesn't belong with with you or the Navarre tribe he belongs with the family who loves him and going to spoil him rotten while he grows up".