Part 6

It has taken Courtney some time to adjust to the new surroundings in the TARDIS, she slowly gets on with Leela.

One day Courtney walks into the console room she just stands in the just watching her father just wondering what he is thinking about, she walks over to him and she just watches him in close contact , she asks him if he needed any help with the console but he refused any help, she leaves the room to collect the tool box what she saw passing one of the hallways, so she decided to wait till he goes somewhere else in the TARDIS so she could fix inside the console Courtney waits for her dad to finish what he was doing in the console room when she finds a scroll that's been poorly hidden from sight which looks oddly familiar to her but strange at the same time, she puts down the tool box and the scroll takes and she walks towards her bedroom with the scroll in her hand, she sits on her bed and starts to read the scroll, then she puts the scroll down and sighs.

She just stays  in her room for a little while thinking about what she just read she is unsure how she feels towards her dad but it makes sense about how she got the scar on her left thigh but she doesn't want to ask her dad how she got the scar she only knows him only for a few days.

Courtney decides to leave the scroll in her bedroom in her desk drawer so she knows where it is before she goes back into the console room, she just stands in the door from that leads into the console room and looks around the room before stepping foot into the room and she asks the doctor if he needed any help with anything and then the TARDIS took a hard landing somewhere.