Part 31

while Courtney is in her bedroom, the doctor is worried that she might not fit in at the academy and now he is second guessing his choice to let her go and study at the academy.

He walks around the console room worrying about Courtney and if she is going to be alright on her own without him on the planet.

Courtney walks into the console room with some of her things, now she is debating going to going to get her studies or staying with him and helping him with any help needed with anything that will try to harm her dad in any way or form, she just stands there leaning against the doorway just looking at her dad. 

It took a while for the doctor to notice that Courtney is standing there worried about her own wellbeing since the alien virus infected her before even infected her, she has been on edge, he looks at her knowing that she is concerned that something might happen again but then again she is stronger than she looks.

She has her own way of doing things like when they were being attacked by the alien virus, Courtney tried her best trying not the be beaten by it, but it affected her to the point where everyone involved rushed to get herself treated and hopefully get rid of whoever is being inside Courtney, it took a really long time for Courtney to get treated but it just drained her mentally and physically the doctor carried her back to the TARDIS.